Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
yande.re 374760 animal_ears bandages bunny_ears hoshi thighhighs transparent_png weapon.png

Maybe a ranger!

yande.re 414278 princess_principal sword tagme transparent_png.png

Or maybe a warrior this time...

• 4Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When the fuck will they finally release one where you can level in ANYTHING besides classic-only noob zones?

Fucking Russians.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean I'll likely farm the occassional kroner here to keep me in the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to on Phinigel, but there's 0 chance I'd want to legit raid classic and kunark for 6 months again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They must think there's a little juice left in this putrid orange to not only fail to introduce a new hook/gimmick but regress the exp to Phinny rates.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Something like all races/classes from the start or open in velious or something similar. Classic EQ can fuck right off

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Something like all races/classes from the start or open in velious or something similar. Classic EQ can fuck right off

What I've wanted to see was a server that launched at Classic with Beastlords and Berzekers that had fully reitemized and rebalanced raid encounters. I want a New Game+ basically. I don't even think it would take that much work. You've got the whole rest of the game and it's dozens of expansions to crib mechanics from.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I'll likely farm the occassional kroner here to keep me in the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to on Phinigel, but there's 0 chance I'd want to legit raid classic and kunark for 6 months again.

lol you'll be rolling up with me, @Korrupt and the boyz.

• 1Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
With 8 week expansions another launch is always right around the corner.
That's the truth. Glad it's that way though, these level 70 expansions are pretty cool because I've never done them before, but holy shit I don't think I'd want to spend more than the 2 months in them.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hard pass.

I might have been interested in a new TLP if beastlords and berserker were there at launch with atleast Kunark. No gimmick means I'm happy were I am at. Could have given a reason for the plane of fear bst/ber gear to exist, but they took the lazy route.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've actually never seen so much disinterest in a TLP before. I think they are making a major blunder releasing a stale format, so soon with such little notice but it's hard to imagine one of these servers failing.

It would have been crazy successful if they had done any of the following while keeping instanced raids:

Halve instance timers
FV loot
PvP
Faster unlocks
No true box
No MoTM
Launch with Velious, or Luclin or GoD or SoF.

As it stands the best case scenario is it hurts the population of the other TLPs and further divides and already fragmented community. All while never being a true success itself.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
The timing and relatively short time between the announcement and launch is puzzling, seems like even more of a cash grab than the other TLPs. That said I do love me some Classic and that initial rush, I might consider it.