Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
GM decided that day that casting nukes at the same time was wrong and banned me, no discussion no suspension no chance to talk, cya later. It’s inconsistent.
How many of your chars did cast at the same time?
Because if it's more than 2 on a regular basis, the reason for the ban seems obvious and not inconsistent at all.
I 6box myself (truebox, numpads) and usually make sure there aren't even 2 chars starting a cast at the same time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
lost I’m surprised I haven’t seen you once at FGs or Efreeti and we’ve spent a very large amount of days in there. The only consistent people I see show up but never try to dps race is the black Necro crew with the weird names.

That was also us fucking with Mina about seeing a gm warp around efreeti. The pick had just opened and we didnt feel like a racing while we were XPing. We just made up the GM showing up and going invis and it he left it worked.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Test patch notes:

- - Specifying the full name of an item will now allow you to activate it directly without having to ensure the item is in a specific inventory slot.

this was much needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boagrious and them, they don’t fuck with Dannin or I ever though. Honestly it’s pretty tame except random autists that wig out randomly.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yep everyone just wants efreeti to be handed to them, no one is really trying to dps race like agnarr and phinigel.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Probably one of my favorite memories on Agnarr was taking like 100+ raiders (during the Cohh days) to efreeti after a raid. And going down the picks to KS every box group there.

Getting these half Chinese hate tells and tells from the English krono sellers trying to act tough warmed my heart.

Ofcourse they sent Cohh tells and he said we couldn't do it anymore.

Got like 10 pairs of boots for the guild at a time when they desperately needed them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Eh although I was just messing around with lost lost boxing has never really bothered me much. The rule set sure would be nice to be seen strictly enforced but alas that will never happen. I think what would be fun if they didn't enforce rules on those taking justice into there own hands and harassing the boxers. That would be quite fun =P

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Part 1

The Stage: Najena - cavernous area next to Najena's room.

The Heroes: Anath (Druid), Fahlomir (Druid), Staffros (Necromancer), Radah (Shaman), Moksha (Shaman)

The Villians: Giant Black Widow, Minotaur, Goblin Warrior, Goblin Magician

The Plan: "You root the mino on the right ... I'll take the one on the left"

The "Charlie Foxtrot": At LEAST ten minutes of .. rooting .. snaring .. dot'n .. kiting with eight different mobs and their re-spawns. Accompanied by plenty of (OMFGWTFBBQTHESEAREJUSTFOOKENGBLINSWHEREDIDTHATFOOKENSPIDERCOMEFROM) .. etc.

The "Eyebrow Raiser": "brb ... I need to put my grandson to bed"

The "Mic Drop": "I was a part of the first sleeper kill on Rallos Zek"

The Survivors:

Najena.jpg

• 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Part 2

"Do you still have the screenshots?" - Moksha
"Nope, that pc is long gone .. but my guild still has some pictures" - Staffros
"Can you email them to me?" - Moksha
"Yep" - Staffros

sleeper system wide.gif

sleeper dead.jpg

sleeper.staffros'corpse.jpg

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
MiM = <Magus Imperialist Magicus>

edit: spelling

Ahhh cool. Didn’t realize MiM was in your SS my bad.

RZ was an interesting server. Seeing the 3 guilds we had there that night who typically hated each other actually come together to kill him was great. One of the things I won’t ever forget in my gaming time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
woke up, asians in all 3 efreeti picks, kicked them out of two now they're simultaneously training both picks rofl. gotta fraps this!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
is there any way to get around the one computer rule yet? lol

only with more expensive VPNs as far as i know, most VPNs won't work anymore. and even then, you take the chance of getting Ambiturnered/losted (skim the last few pages) if you're doing full groups in popular zones.