Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

YHO

Trakanon Raider
Hearing whispers the EU guild is trashing Mabbus guild and beating them on open world races.

ETA until we see CoF and Mabbu's other loot on redguides?

People race on coirnav?? Idk seems like we get most open world mobs that aren’t in some god awful EU time.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
COFlames.png

CoF? did someone mention CoF?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
4 days left? scrub! doin werk, got that peggy cloak and cof! grats!

Is FC an EU guild?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes apparently people are racing and losing and from what I hear being very salty for no reason. I'm not in either guild. I am in a very small nobody guild that only just killed Naggy last week and hasn't even done Bee's or beyond yet in PoSky.

Someone was selling a CoF for 30 krono and Mabbu selling a BCG for 80 krono last night. I would never buy either of those but def looking for some SoI's around 40 krono max if anyone has. Our tanks are going to be using RBB's + SoI's and we still need 2 more. The only problem is I think so far from what i've seen we have the only shields on the server. No one but the 2 bigger raid guilds even touch mini's it seems like as much as we find them up.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes apparently people are racing and losing and from what I hear being very salty for no reason. I'm not in either guild. I am in a very small nobody guild that only just killed Naggy last week and hasn't even done Bee's or beyond yet in PoSky.

Someone was selling a CoF for 30 krono and Mabbu selling a BCG for 80 krono last night. I would never buy either of those but def looking for some SoI's around 40 krono max if anyone has. Our tanks are going to be using RBB's + SoI's and we still need 2 more. The only problem is I think so far from what i've seen we have the only shields on the server. No one but the 2 bigger raid guilds even touch mini's it seems like as much as we find them up.

I also have SoI.

Most of the tanks in our guild have them, as well as sky belts.

koadic

Golden Knight of the Realm
Playing ultra casual here just 3 boxing an enc/druid/mage right now. May try to twink out some melee later on. Name is Koadic in game along with Wrought and Incinderella. I also have a necro under my usual name of Trips. Let me know if I can be of help to anyone or if any guilds need another player.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also have SoI.

Most of the tanks in our guild have them, as well as sky belts.

You have multiple shields? Want to sell 2 of them for 40 krono each? never even seen your guild, will start stalking some tanks for shields =p

Could also do something like CoF's for shields too

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha, unfortunately I have a strict "No selling raid loot" policy.

We typically keep them for Bee fight so we don't overtax shamans.

and by all tanks, I mean 3 warriors.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha, unfortunately I have a strict "No selling raid loot" policy.

We typically keep them for Bee fight so we don't overtax shamans.

and by all tanks, I mean 3 warriors.

3 is a metric ton at this point, thats really awesome luck doing them in instances. Good for you guys getting that lucky, it offsets how horrible the drop rate is for the rest of us.

I'm horrible with names but apparently the guild winning DPS races from EU against Mabbu is called Reckless Guild im told.

Vinsanity

Trakanon Raider
Are there any PST time-zone semi-serious raiding guilds out there? I live on the East Coast, but work late - so raiding later would be ideal for me. Like 7pm PST starts or later...

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reckless is pretty much Euro version of RI. They zerg everything. 100+ people in OW content.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CoF 30 krono?
BCG 40 krono?
SoI 80 krono?

Paying $240 - $640 for classic EQ drops....the definition of insanity.

• 1Solidarity

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean, yeah. Paying that much for items is ridiculous.

Especially when they'll be 2 grouped come kunark.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
30 krono for cof is pretty standard, bcg as well. SOI more like 50 krono. if you think of it in USD its a lot but if youre just a krono farmer its not much. hate minis are fun to one group if you can, I used to do it on agnarr but took me like 20-25 kills to get a shield and it was a full time thing cause it can respawn sooner in another hate mini's placeholder spot if hes not already up and a ph spot is due to repop soon.

i could see mabbu's guild training when they lose. they lost magus to a guy who boxes 3 enchanters with 3 charm pets, a whole raid lost to him apparently, on a magus dps race, twice. ever since then hes been training fg farmers whenever naggy is up.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
How does any large group of players lose a DPS race on magus to solb enchanter charm pets? That's sad.
Charmed fire giants only do about 40-50 dps over time. To put that in to perspective, a rogue does about 32 dps at lvl 50 with raid weapons, mage pets do 20-24 dps. One lvl 50 necro poison dot is on average 70 dps, 175 dps with 1 poison dot + chain life taps + pet. A wizard can do about 140 dps to Magus chain nuking.

One necro only casting his poison dot can out DPS an enchanter charmed FG on Magus, or one wizard can out DPS an enchanter who is keeping DoT + chain nuking + charmed FG.

If you are wondering where that data is coming from, a few days ago a friend and I were debating rogue dps vs mage pets since bobbybic had said a rogue can't out dps a mage pet in classic. I pulled up my agnarr parses and did a few combined parses including one for over 8k imp protectors, one for nearly 200 magus/tranix's, one for little over 700 efreeti's, and a parse with a fully raid geared rogue in classic with about 3k lvl 40+ mobs.