Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, yeah. Paying that much for items is ridiculous.

Especially when they'll be 2 grouped come kunark.

Kunark? We'll should hopefully be able to 2 group naggy by the end of classic. Our first small team raid last week we killed him first pull with less than 3 groups of us boxing 30ish. We have no dragon haste or ID3 cloaks yet either, its going to get much smoother.

btw dude, check this out I just noticed you in one of my screenshots from Lord of Ire kill last week =p.

EQ000224.jpg

Also this is dropping 100%, ive seen it on 2 warriors now.

1524256895017.png

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was me AFK'n in Hate tryna find a god damn indicolite BP. Took me 2+weeks for that ish.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Naggy is 1 groupable in Kunark. It was done on phinny. There is a video of it but couldn't find it typing in generic phinny naggy type keywords on youtube. Maybe someone here knows where to find it.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Naggy is 1 groupable in Kunark. It was done on phinny. There is a video of it but couldn't find it typing in generic phinny naggy type keywords on youtube. Maybe someone here knows where to find it.

Here is the video.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Allllllllllllllllll the tipsy armor appearance changer thingies, with extra bracers because bracelets are goofy.
Tipsies.jpg

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Lol u playin in coirnav dude?

Kunark? We'll should hopefully be able to 2 group naggy by the end of classic. Our first small team raid last week we killed him first pull with less than 3 groups of us boxing 30ish. We have no dragon haste or ID3 cloaks yet either, its going to get much smoother.

btw dude, check this out I just noticed you in one of my screenshots from Lord of Ire kill last week =p.

View attachment 165046

Also this is dropping 100%, ive seen it on 2 warriors now.

View attachment 165045

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyone have recommendations for some easy to get gear for a bard? Going to gun for lambent gear when possible.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So the Euros are curbstomping the RMT farmers? Give me the deets while I sit on the metro.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
Against my better judgement I just made a necro. Name is Sarrow. Does anyone have a few plat they could send my way to help with spells? I may make a shm to box with as well. Is anyone still making banded?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Genuinely curious, where is this dropping? I received this on live WAY back in the day from a Halloween GM event. It was never a regular drop.

Still got it on my warrior sitting in the bank to this day.

the names of the NPCs that drop it are in the pic

its the DE's guarding general for rogue epic, in kith

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Log in to grind for a few hours before I have to go to work, find a group, pay for a port, servers go down. Sweet.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Finally got a group together to play the OG Everquest RPG and I found this neat artifact.

1524415652106.png

Who should I put in the efreeti's lair with 5 of his "brothers" trying to find them.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hah I like hearing about the competition and shennanigans. And a massive lol at both the luck on the shields...holy fuck in EoE over two servers ( vulak and phinny )poopsocking I saw one of those fuckers drop ever and by the time I could grab one for my main shaman we were in PoTime getting Inny dagger for alts. Also did I hear that there is xp leeching for docking? Cuz if that is true Korrupt...well let's just say in the land of the foreskinless I WOULD BE KING