Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Added this asian farmer to QQ chat and hes asking me where to sell kronos and if he can help me finish powerleveling orders, as if I sell powerleveling. Kind of entertaining. Thank god for the live translation.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hah I like hearing about the competition and shennanigans. And a massive lol at both the luck on the shields...holy fuck in EoE over two servers ( vulak and phinny )poopsocking I saw one of those fuckers drop ever and by the time I could grab one for my main shaman we were in PoTime getting Inny dagger for alts. Also did I hear that there is xp leeching for docking? Cuz if that is true Korrupt...well let's just say in the land of the foreskinless I WOULD BE KING

Yeah dude anytime I'm at Efreeti just AFK, I got some extra boots for bro's too free.

Gotta be 33+ for AFKing with 50's

YHO

Trakanon Raider
Yes apparently people are racing and losing and from what I hear being very salty for no reason. I'm not in either guild. I am in a very small nobody guild that only just killed Naggy last week and hasn't even done Bee's or beyond yet in PoSky.

Someone was selling a CoF for 30 krono and Mabbu selling a BCG for 80 krono last night. I would never buy either of those but def looking for some SoI's around 40 krono max if anyone has. Our tanks are going to be using RBB's + SoI's and we still need 2 more. The only problem is I think so far from what i've seen we have the only shields on the server. No one but the 2 bigger raid guilds even touch mini's it seems like as much as we find them up.

I don’t know where you’re getting your information. The guild def doesn’t have a single BCG for sale we have a million necros and the ones that we’ve had dropped are all accounted for there...if anything he was trolling. Not sure on saltiness either besides the usual antics. Yesterday we raced to CT (which is honestly rare a lot of open world mobs are generally up for a bit) they pulled and managed to whipe, so we pulled CT. They dispelled all of our dots and tried to train the Amy temple on us but we ended up killing it. Neither guild said a word and there were no hard feelings we gated to our guild bind and distributed loot. Believe it or not that’s generally how’s it been. It is fun to infuse a little Jerry Springer into the world though. It wouldn’t truly be a TLP without middle aged men getting dramatic about 20 year old pixels.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be fair, I think there is 1 glare lord in the Temple. That's all it takes is a well placed Amy bomb with 1 glare lord snuck in there.

I miss watching you guys exploit pathing mechanics and using intuitive gameplay while clearing content, then me having to swoop in and fix it all.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I miss watching you guys exploit pathing mechanics and using intuitive gameplay while clearing content, then me having to swoop in and fix it all.

Emergent gameplay! It's the core of what made EQ so unique and fun! =D

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really should polish another server.

Probably make PoP fully custom because I got burnt out fixing everything that FoH found broken lol.

"Enchanter charm stacking infinitely because we forgot to remove buff on charm break."

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really should polish another server.

Probably make PoP fully custom because I got burnt out fixing everything that FoH found broken lol.

"Enchanter charm stacking infinitely because we forgot to remove buff on charm break."

When I get home late tonight, I will PM you on Discord.

There's a guy who used your code to build a newer version of NL. If you don't have the time to fully put into your own custom server, I suggest you two work together and collaborate. I will Discord PM you the details and stop this derail.

Agraza Agraza Round 2!?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
fohserver.png

Awhhhhhh yissss.

So, the guildname gonna be ReReReReRolled?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who trains Amy temple? I like to train glare lords.

Come on now.

I miss raiding PoF a ton as that was always my favorite raid zone. Hate wasn't too bad either, but on Tunare we had a great server and a good gang of peeps that made PoF raiding very fun and Hate too to some extent.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love all classic content.

Gonna get working on this emu server now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users