Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
buddy told me lastnight at efreeti there was 30 asians, 2 groups in 2 picks each and a third group in another pick. just keep making more toons. the one i talked to said yeah they all work for the same company and rotate accounts 24hr/day. crazy to see the server being overrun like this.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
buddy told me lastnight at efreeti there was 30 asians, 2 groups in 2 picks each and a third group in another pick. just keep making more toons. the one i talked to said yeah they all work for the same company and rotate accounts 24hr/day. crazy to see the server being overrun like this.

LOL If it feeds Daybreak's revenue stream, who cares right?

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
RI started poaching from my guild pretty hard, I guess because they're dealing with burnout. We lost a couple officers but few members. A bunch of people got tell spam. I wonder if the general low population on Coirnav makes it that much harder to sustain a batphone crew? Or it is just getting kind of late in Classic.

On three tlp servers now the tank lead in my guild has left. Must be a type of player.

This is about all the guild drama we get with instances.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
batphone.png

Bat phone raids aren't struggling.

G gugabuba

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Nice dude. Playing a mage atm, is a mage main legit? Or is everyone a mage, I know it's like the dps bot of choice.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Let my sub run out last month, and the news about the Russia shit landed the day I was going to renew. Was going to wait til that resolved to resub, but it looks like maybe no answers any time soon.

Anyway, thinking about resubbing tomorrow, should I? :p. My paladin is level 26, decent amount of people still levelling? I usually form my own group, so as long as the bare minimum is still around I suppose.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Still a decent pop. Got a group last night and HG hill is still a cluster of faggotn ass American Inventor dick sucking wizards that invis and steal mobs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Still a decent pop. Got a group last night and HG hill is still a cluster of faggotn ass American Inventor dick sucking wizards that invis and steal mobs.
RM HG's would be cancer if only 50 people were on the server in classic.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
... Got a group last night and HG hill is still a cluster of faggotn ass American Inventor dick sucking wizards that invis and steal mobs.

I keep reading these posts in McConaughey's voice ... kills me.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
asians farm hill giants too lol if you see an SK named cunun and he has 4 high elf mages with him.. asians. farms ice giant and hill giants.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Just had the FBSS drop for me, is it worth keeping as a bard or just auction it off?

Decking out a bard with fancy weapons, plate, haste etc is a good time but the real bard gear is resist gear. If your resist set is lacking or non-existent that is more important. If you aren't ever raiding and don't care to than whatever is whatever.