Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
well whoever was smart enough to sell that retard a cracked MQ2 should sell him how to turn on mq2posse and the AFK feature of kiss, and how to remove the /face turn at the end of the return to camp on melee. some guy posted videos of similar epic meleed characters doing it in sirens grotto. i imagine hes also one of the high barters pushing krono up everyday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Only way to stop that crap is:

1) have a standing rule only owner of account can access/play said account
2) permma ban all accounts owned by cheater + all accounts logged into by cheater.

But daybreak is too broke and needs the money, so wont happen. Maybe next game.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>

2) permma ban all accounts owned by cheater + all accounts logged into by cheater.

They do that or used to but just make new accounts under a new IP

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
They do that or used to but just make new accounts under a new IP

Has to be under a subscription based model (any game that is not is trash in my opinion, no way to enforce accountability), and you ban based on billing info. Eventually you run out of making accounts under your mom,dad,sister/grandmas billing info and thats that.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

I was a few camps away from that group Suzzy saw. I was so confused when they came steamrolling through my Koru camp to setup at kennel. Its laughably easy to fuck up those box groups in any number of ways tho, idk what people are so up in arms about. It fuckin makes my day when I happen upon a camp I want thats being boxed by some chinese alt farmers.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah, my favorite is when ive been at a camp for hours and an asian farmer comes in and says my camp! u leave now! like get fucked, in this example he had 4 lowbie wizards, 1 ench and 1 clr and ur main dps is a charm pet i could stomp you in the long run mr china.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
how many expansions does it take to remove a key quest? like coirnav is in luclin so can you zone into VP without a key?

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
how many expansions does it take to remove a key quest? like coirnav is in luclin so can you zone into VP without a key?

Supposed to be on the 3rd major expansion. So should be able to zone into VP without a key in PoP. But I have seen some post that it might not be working fully. I know for sure on Agnarr you can zone into Sebilis and Howling Stones without keys now, but have not tried VP.

• 1Like

Toalin

Trakanon Raider
Can zone into VP with no Key just level requirement on Agnarr, Same goes for a bunch of pop zones now too. up to Sol Ro I think

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Except this would force Krono to get used, thus removing it from the system and essentially actually placing the money for originating it back into Daybreak's pockets.

Something that is better for them than it NEVER getting used EVER.
yeah if they removed krono

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah ive heard people say its better to ban people with krono cause it never gets consumed and they can write it off

• 1Like

Ryoz

<Donor>
well whoever was smart enough to sell that retard a cracked MQ2 should sell him how to turn on mq2posse and the AFK feature of kiss, and how to remove the /face turn at the end of the return to camp on melee. some guy posted videos of similar epic meleed characters doing it in sirens grotto. i imagine hes also one of the high barters pushing krono up everyday.

Even then, it’s still easy to tell what’s happening, especially if you used mq2 and kissassist before.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Damn, exp is slooow on this server. 58-60 is taking me a while, but it's my fault for just charm killing with my chanter/druid combo. I take it light blues give exponentially lesser exp than dark blue? I can clear Upper Dogs myself in Velks, but it's still way slower than casual killing in Greigs End.

Hit me up as Barnabas if you need exp or a port :p

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it is pretty brutal. I started leveling a rog during the last exp weekend and just gave in and had someone PL him from 57 to 60. Ended up getting those 3 levels in one four hour session with a 25% exp pot. Can usually find peeps doin it for 1.5-2kr an hour def worth it imo. 3boxing kennels was able to keep kennels and half of o/u clear and was taking like 4 hours a lvl at 55-56

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
PoP released today allegedly. There's 10 minutes of lag in PoK, and if you zone into it you cannot escape :p