Everquest II

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
If you are talking about the sub-instances within MajDul, they are for quests, lots of different questlines.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah the DoF quest lines are actually really good. Besides the dumb Godking weapon one. The lore is really good the annoying stupid 18 solo quests aren't

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Seems like we need KoS real bad?

I haven't even raided everything yet but most people are slacking on this one saying they are waiting for it.

PvP's been good. Dark Hand has got a serious raid PvP team.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So the level 60 pet masters have to be one of the most expensive MMO items of all time. Not even sure if any have dropped on the TLE servers, but man I see people offering 200$ worth of Kronos for one master.

Bring on KoS! I hate having my primary dps pet 1 level lower than me lol...

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the level 60 pet masters have to be one of the most expensive MMO items of all time. Not even sure if any have dropped on the TLE servers, but man I see people offering 200$ worth of Kronos for one master.

Bring on KoS! I hate having my primary dps pet 1 level lower than me lol...
EQ1 TLP server has a going rate of about 20-25 krono for a Cloak of Flames or White Dragonscale Cloak. You do the math!

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I've got 2 random 60 masters so far, and put them up on my broker for stupid high prices. Mostly to troll, but seeing how there isnt even Adept versions for sale, someone is bound to over pay :p

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
People on the official forums are actually saying that Marketplace bought XP/vitality potions aren't pay to win. I understand the game is 11 years old and leveling is easy and yes I use them so I don't have too much of a problem with them. However, to say they are not pay to win because leveling doesn't matter or make a difference is just like wtf. I remember now why nobody ever used these forums and I see now why the p2w market is the only way to go in MMOs.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
People on the official forums are actually saying that Marketplace bought XP/vitality potions aren't pay to win. I understand the game is 11 years old and leveling is easy and yes I use them so I don't have too much of a problem with them. However, to say they are not pay to win because leveling doesn't matter or make a difference is just like wtf. I remember now why nobody ever used these forums and I see now why the p2w market is the only way to go in MMOs.
Nevermind that pots give you vitality, which is bugged on TLE and giving more than 600% bonus, and not just 100% lol....

The best value on the marketplace is the pet illusion items (if you have a pet), it's like 90 DBC and permanent, compared to a 700 potion that may only last you 30 min.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Nevermind that pots give you vitality, which is bugged on TLE and giving more than 600% bonus, and not just 100% lol....

The best value on the marketplace is the pet illusion items (if you have a pet), it's like 90 DBC and permanent, compared to a 700 potion that may only last you 30 min.
Those are just cosmetic though, right?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
There are people argueing that Archeage is not p2w and you can basically buy gold for money there. It is just people being stupid.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
There are people argueing that Archeage is not p2w and you can basically buy gold for money there. It is just people being stupid.
Yeah I heard they made that game 100% p2w. It's just the new spoiled community in MMOs that they don't even understand what it means because it has become such a norm to them

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Got banned on my forums account today so went to my other one changed my sig to my silly boy of norrath and made a thread about darathars bathtub

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Fuckers better vote in Kingdom of Sky soon, I need an AA bar to fill if nothing else QQ