Everquest II

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Damn I am stupid.

I will be leveling up this tues on the Race to Trak server I guess, if anyone else in Rerolled wants a grind group.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I'm interested, shoot me a PM
Done,

I will probably just form <Rerolled> guild, so it will be easier to find people if anyone ends up coming over. (No guild halls, so guilds not really a big deal)

Crafting will have NO writs, so anyone that likes crafting will probably be ahead of the game as XP will suck.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Damn I am stupid.

I will be leveling up this tues on the Race to Trak server I guess, if anyone else in Rerolled wants a grind group.
I've been playing EQ2 on and off for the last year, and this sounds like one of the worst servers ever.

But honestly I'm sure it'll be fun for a bit, TLE was a blast when it had tons of people and a real economy.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've been playing EQ2 on and off for the last year, and this sounds like one of the worst servers ever.

But honestly I'm sure it'll be fun for a bit, TLE was a blast when it had tons of people and a real economy.
I do miss the grind to 50 on TLE. While I know at the time I didn't always it was an actual grind without vit pots and little to no gear.

Sucked though pulling all those all nighters to have the server be easy mode terribad

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I do miss the grind to 50 on TLE. While I know at the time I didn't always it was an actual grind without vit pots and little to no gear.

Sucked though pulling all those all nighters to have the server be easy mode terribad
No vit potions on this new server, so if you're looking for that slow and steady experience there you go!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
No vit potions on this new server, so if you're looking for that slow and steady experience there you go!
Nah too busy right now too also dont feel like destroying my body and sleep schedule to get max level and fine 99% of the server is bads

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Basically it's race to shineys....all the ROK zones have level 4 alts farming shineys.

1st level 30 was 2 days

1st level 50 was 4 days.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure my brothers friend was the top level for a little may still be
But yeah shinies in tle were also OP

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure my brothers friend was the top level for a little may still be
But yeah shinies in tle were also OP
Yeah but we just had lavastorm, and we couldn't even access them until people were at least somewhat leveled, they get the op level 70-80 ones at like level one.

chorboy

I was in vent not too long ago and i guess they uncapped the maximum levels you can gain per collection, as it used to be a level and 99%. So i guess people are loling from like 10-35 with turning in a few collections.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I was in vent not too long ago and i guess they uncapped the maximum levels you can gain per collection, as it used to be a level and 99%. So i guess people are loling from like 10-35 with turning in a few collections.
They did that. Awhile ago

chorboy

Huh, On TLE back when I think KoS launched, it seemed to be capped at 2. I handed in like 40+ collections, gained 1.99 levels :\
Yeah idk when they did that, but i don't remember it being the case when i was doing collections from like 40-50~, but i could of just been not turning enough in to get more than two levels at once.