Everquest II

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp the devs are completely ignoring these 2 TLE servers despite them being sub only. The PvP one is almost completely dead, and I predict that within 3-4 weeks Stormhold(PvE) will be next. Guild I was in used to have 100s of accounts online throughout the day, and now it's down to no more than 5-6 on at once. Problems include raid trash that one shots *everyone*, and when you train past it and kill the named, it drops computer generated loot that people won't even roll on for alts, because quest gear is better. Neat!

Was a fun run while it lasted =)

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
As a die hard EQ2 fan, I left TLE about a month ago. Man, despite the fact that T5 - DoF are easy, the game was somewhat enjoyable.

KoS?! It has been a shit show so far.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Still might play for RoK.. Loved that expansion.
I almost want to play for eof and on since i only played casually for them. But if vote for eof already launched then id be pretty behind. Also idk if i feel like dealing with 90% of the player base and a server that gets 0 attention

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
They would either be really easy or just broken and unkillable besides some exploit and then drop subpar loot

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
As a die hard EQ2 fan, I left TLE about a month ago. Man, despite the fact that T5 - DoF are easy, the game was somewhat enjoyable.

KoS?! It has been a shit show so far.
I had a ton of fun, even though I felt like we were ignored up through KoS. Then KoS released, and I WISHED we were ignored :p

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
PC fixed think I may want to casually play again but mostly just level a toon and do fun stuff like that. Chances are I'll be dumb and start raiding again heha

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Poplation a little down. I resubbed ran an instance got into some quarrels in general chat ya know