Everquest Legends

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,512
9,010
So this happened to me on Naggy D4.

1787102521801.png

lol what
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,461
6,461
Been sick, haven’t been able to play.
How is this new patch?
Love it! Cranked the scaling down to 1.5 and the mouse cursor scaling up to 3. If they stop frame time scaling turn rate and fix the audio falloff distance it will start to feel like a normal game almost.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
346
356
What was made up, boy? Once again, be specific. I've quite literally posted shit in this very thread multiple times about things I dislike on design routes they've taken. I just dont have a fucking stroke over something like loadout availability like you have for a month straight.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend comes in here and spews bullshit any chance he gets. Imagine the hatred he must have inside of him that he finds it preferable to simp and lie for dbg, just to take a shot at eql 🤣
Bro you have mental crashouts when people say anything negative about this game.

Fuck sakes you got some serious addiction problems if this is how you act when called out.

I mentioned them refusing to release on steam. You had a crash out saying only 30 people use steam, when proven wrong you had another crashout.

Fuck you crash out almost as often as women crash cars.

Your wrangler seriously needs to step up their game because you're obviously loose and have mental problems.

Also what are you role-playing as? A dude from the south in the mid 1900' or Kratos? Who the fuck says "boy".

God I feel sorry for your parents.
 
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Identikit

Redneck Pornographer
<Bronze Donator>
2,804
5,902
What was made up, boy? Once again, be specific. I've quite literally posted shit in this very thread multiple times about things I dislike on design routes they've taken. I just dont have a fucking stroke over something like loadout availability like you have for a month straight.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend comes in here and spews bullshit any chance he gets. Imagine the hatred he must have inside of him that he finds it preferable to simp and lie for dbg, just to take a shot at eql 🤣
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ****ing come on FOH and just act like a ****ing hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, ****face, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ****ing tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ****ing baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ****ing kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ****ing face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ****ing happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ****ing face to get my point across, just ****ing test me you worthless sack of excrement.
 
  • 7Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 11 users

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,698
3,839
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ****ing come on FOH and just act like a ****ing hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, ****face, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ****ing tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ****ing baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ****ing kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ****ing face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ****ing happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ****ing face to get my point across, just ****ing test me you worthless sack of excrement.
What The Hell Wtf GIF
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,762
26,940
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ****ing come on FOH and just act like a ****ing hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, ****face, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ****ing tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ****ing baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ****ing kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ****ing face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ****ing happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ****ing face to get my point across, just ****ing test me you worthless sack of excrement.
B for effort since Navy Seals or 14 days are not mentioned.
 
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ikkan

Trakanon Raider
317
453
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ****ing come on FOH and just act like a ****ing hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, ****face, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ****ing tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ****ing baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ****ing kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ****ing face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ****ing happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ****ing face to get my point across, just ****ing test me you worthless sack of excrement.
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
403
192
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can ****ing come on FOH and just act like a ****ing hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, ****face, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You ****ing tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a ****ing baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm ****ing kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to ****ing face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what ****ing happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some ****ing face to get my point across, just ****ing test me you worthless sack of excrement.
Is this guy retarded or trolling?
 
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
224
229
threatening to track someone down by their IP is the true EQ classic experience
 
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Bronze Baron of the Realm
16,735
37,913
Seems pretty obviously a copy pasta. I swear on my mums life
 
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
4,022
7,095
Wtf I just want to know what bis to get in this thread. Didn't know I had to navigate a war.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,153
43,123
B for effort since Navy Seals or 14 days are not mentioned.
It's not even getting serious until people geolocate each other's houses with IPs and then call in an airstrike with their private F16.
 
  • 3Truth!
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,711
64,572
Probably both, but he was also reported.

Fucking EQ still being a pain in my ass 20 years after I quit.
That's what happens when you volunteer for janitor duty on the #1 Christian Dating Site On the Internet!
 
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,817
15,900
So I have come to the conclusion I do not know what I am doing when it comes meta or anything of the like.

Right now I have locked myself in unrest basement, hit 27 so far. One of my favorite areas back then until I hit 35 or so.

I am kind of just flailing around with AA points currently, but also realizing a lot of the good spells are not auto-populating all the time so buying those in advance for Cleric and Wiz.

I still have to learn this exalt thing where you can slot things into your armor and weapons. Guessing this is for higher level stuff?

Pretty much running unrest at level 2, selling most things, but I did pick up a couple good gear upgrades. yimmien yimmien gave me the belt with 33% haste and 2h'er which is kicking butt so that just may be BiS forever. Other than that I am guessing I should just level up to 46 before starting with the final gear runs?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user