Everquest Legends

Fucker

Log Wizard
17,354
43,057
Got eye down a bunch of times and got my Fangol to +5

I will get get some voids on Tuesday and max it out or close.

Eveyday I play this game I found out I am retarded and behind the times. I was doing full clears of sky then when about to die to bee BS I clicked up to 7…

You can just invisible EoV and kill him by himself.

lol
I got the bugged bees twice in a row. I thought they were supposed to be like that. 6500hp to 0 in blink of eye. I managed to progress by cheesing it. Jumped off edge and when I came back they were bugged to another island.
 

Djay

Trakanon Raider
2,507
583
Teaser for the new Nektropos zone they're working on. It's giving me Erenshor/Curse of Strahd Death House vibes.


1791045180795.png
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
320
176
So this Nektropus zone is apparently pulled from EQ2? Wonder what is the reasoning behind picking this particular zone to port over to EQLegends.
 

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
1,786
4,495
IDK how much it really factored in but it's one of the few new areas EQ2 added that fits in the vanilla EQ map. EQ2 fucked up the world map by splitting Antonica into a bunch of islands so many of the new EQ2 dungeons wouldn't really make sense. A castle on the outskirts of Nektulos though feels like it could be there in both timelines.