The fucking end of that.
"The game performance is incredibly healthy"
Like... brah that's a red flag for shits bad.
The fucking end of that.
I've been having an itch for an old MMO lately and I've had my eye on this but I am going to wait until (hopefully) they have more expansions available, I played until early Omens of War but I pretty much disliked everything after Planes of Power so I'd be fine if they at least get to Planes of Power - I guess Lost Dungeons of Norrath was okay but it didn't feel epic after Planes of Power ("Hey you'll never believe it, we found a THIRD Guk dungeon even deeper down than Lower Guk!")
For now I'm just replaying City of Heroes, which has the added benefit of being completely free, this EQ Legends thing requiring its own sub is a poor decision.
Seconded the recommendation for Triune it's a great server and you can play at your own speed.. and it's completely free.I've been having an itch for an old MMO lately and I've had my eye on this but I am going to wait until (hopefully) they have more expansions available, I played until early Omens of War but I pretty much disliked everything after Planes of Power so I'd be fine if they at least get to Planes of Power - I guess Lost Dungeons of Norrath was okay but it didn't feel epic after Planes of Power ("Hey you'll never believe it, we found a THIRD Guk dungeon even deeper down than Lower Guk!")
For now I'm just replaying City of Heroes, which has the added benefit of being completely free, this EQ Legends thing requiring its own sub is a poor decision.
Anyone who is still logging in at this point is just as deranged as secrets. This shit was stale after 2 weeks.
I'm not a hater but right now I'm assuming the opposite.One small caveat, I'm assuming they're not going to screw up Kunark. I am hopeful they do not overthink their original content and approach to this alternate timeline approach. I think they need to be careful just about how selfishly and/or arrogantly they consider their own ideas.