Everquest - Live Servers

Folanlron

Molten Core Raider
13d 4h 5m
Just curious, but did they ever even fix necro dots?
I was curious about this also, DoTs and Death Bloom .. looking thru the boards it seems they have ran far far away from the Necro class overall, kinda sad really.

Grizzlebeard

Trakanon Raider
1d 11h 51m
Is there any way to see a list of your characters without logging in to the game? It's been an age since I last played but my pally was still there after the Drinal-Maelin merger.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
71d 13h 10m
Is there any way to see a list of your characters without logging in to the game? It's been an age since I last played but my pally was still there after the Drinal-Maelin merger.
I don't know of a way to do this.

Fight

Blackwing Lair Raider
35d 14h 46m
Are they just re using old year 2001 zones and purchasing new monster models off a digital asset store now? Kewl, i could probably create them an expansion in a week or two if that is the bar.

Ambiturner

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
51d 16h 46m
Are they just re using old year 2001 zones and purchasing new monster models off a digital asset store now? Kewl, i could probably create them an expansion in a week or two if that is the bar.
Why else do you think they've released 4 Kunark expansions?

Chukzombi

Vizconde Dorado del Reino
161d 6h 10m
Why else do you think they've released 4 Kunark expansions?
this is nothing really new, they have been recycling character models since the very beginning of the game. not all of them of course. but they have a baseline of a few new models they create per expansion and then they just add them into the pool of the available models they can use for the future. it was a running joke for years that we would be killing orc pawns, snakes and spiders in every expansion.

Locnar

Trakanon Raider
21d 1h 37m
How about this for their next expansion? Expansion #0202: Bizzaro World! where we remake Freeport back to its classic state, and re-implement other classic zones and models.

I'm sure it will sell better and be better received than their last 15 expansions.

Rajaah

Golden Knight of the Realm
6d 9h 1m
That one boss(?) in the trailer sorta looks like a female Mata Muram that hasn't been all disfigured. It's also kinda what I imagined a "pure riftseeker" (before being split into fire and ice) would have looked like. It's just good to see something new, as I was under the impression that all of the bosses in this expac were just remakes of old bosses like Tserrina and AoW.

...watch that be Tserrina

yerm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
50d 3h 50m
I saw multiple zones, animations, various character models, and the writing was even coherent. If this was the vanguard thread people would need new keyboards after that remarkable showing.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
7d 18h 28m
Basically Daybreak now become an EA-like parent company / publisher, it owns 3 studios, Rogue Planet Games for PlanetSide, Darkpaw Games for EQ/EQ2, and Dimensional Ink Games for DC Universe Online,