Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems okay so far, I got to 7 in about 4.5 hours solo including some travelling, spell buying trips etc. Get up to about 12% xp for a yellow mob, think it was a max of like 2-3% on Coirnav.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The only server first I'll ever care about. 4am last night and we were lvl 16ish. But we did it.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol joined a BR group, instantly get trained.

The group failed to notify me that they were in some fued with another group that were training each other. Bless EQ

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Server first Ring of the Ancients?!??!?! Maybe, but probably not. Some one in guild said "AC up in SRO4", pick over, he's white con. Root. Slow. Dot. Root. Dot. Profit.

Starting bids at 55 krono. No cops.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
Someone took my name - as is always the case on these TLPs. Made a ranger named Amazing, level 15 atm. Some buddies from Phinny started a Euro time guild if any bros are interested in future raiding and want something a bit more low key.

Shoot me a tell in game.
Same, never get my name. Someone used Behemoth on an SK. Also been using Gzngahr in most games, but not EQ Live since it has 4 consecutive consonants.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was in a group where one of the guys was offered 2 krono for his name, and the buyer would pay for his name change too.
Didn't know people cared that much.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao really? no wonder people log on and just yoink names

edit: yay achieved my goal before going back to work, hit 30 and get a guise

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Some of those look like authority lol could be those guys on video from coirnav who box 30 accounts each. Told yall just worse each server

Needless

Toe Sucker
That theres a heavy case of the 'tism i tell ya wut.

So sad i didnt book today off to aim for 40 :(

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah these servers couldn’t come at a worse possible time for me right now - just as well, I’ll skip the worst BS and just level up with the casuals I guess and buy kronos with plat eventually.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's actually amazing how addicting this game is. I'm at work googling Monk equipment and shit... its like i'm 19 again. Why is this game still successful?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I never bothered doing the stein of mogguk quest, but can an agnostic erudite mage do it with a guise? or should i just buy one for 80-100pp

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Level 10 shmmy/sk box, gotta say I'm loving it so far, it's been so long since I had fun in a mmo, steam in home streaming(in a window) it's a great simple way to beat true box btw, if you have a second pc or lappy

Name is "Deadthings"

Full time adult now tho, so playtime is garbage

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user