Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah these servers couldn’t come at a worse possible time for me right now - just as well, I’ll skip the worst BS and just level up with the casuals I guess and buy kronos with plat eventually.

Yep same. Worst time

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I guess i may as well throw it out there, but if somebody starts mad farming efreeti and wants to dump gebs for 2kr, hmu at Requiem in game 2:^)

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I'm in as Erum. Probably leveing cleric (or a chanter but there's probably a million of those).

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lvl 46 88% to 47 shadowknight.

Looking for a guild to raid after 7pm est.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
It’s slower but still moving well right now thanks to the bonus xp. I’ve been able to log on for short stints and solo and it feels productive.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Enjoy the Hole and the Planes after tonight boys.

It's time to slay the dragon!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Think you guys will be able to kill them Xevy? Who are we merging with for tonight to do it?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I believe Magic and Melee are going to joint raid with us. Born of War refused to do it because they wouldn't agree with us on how to do loot on the joint raid. But from what we've experienced with that guild, not raiding with BoW is more of a boon than anything.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I believe Magic and Melee are going to joint raid with us. Born of War refused to do it because they wouldn't agree with us on how to do loot on the joint raid. But from what we've experienced with that guild, not raiding with BoW is more of a boon than anything.

What is this joint raiding bullshit? You are a Michael Jordan of EverQuest.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider

BoW has trained my group intentionally 3 times. Not surprised they are dicks.

Xevy

Log Wizard
What is this joint raiding bullshit? You are a Michael Jordan of EverQuest.

I'm the Dale Davis of Everquest. No one really knows about me, but I have a massive dick.

We could do it alone, but we underguessed our raid force and we'd rather keep good relations.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
When Vox/Nagafen/Phinegel die, it unlocks the Plane of Hate/Fear/Sky as well as The Hole for the server. We didn't know this either until we went to check for the PoSky AoC and he didn't exist.

Xevy

Log Wizard
And with that, everyone lvl 44+ has a massive sigh of relief.

The Hole gonna be poppin'! RIP OOT gobs.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
gj xevy, glad i can skip OOT goblins now

i had a M&M monk pulling in lguk tonight; sad he wasnt there for the raids, but then he ended up getting his rastor kill while leveling so he wasn't too upset lol

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
hit 50 tonight, guess ill fuck around in the hole tomorrow and see if i get any guild hints...
Untitled.png

• 1Solidarity

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
I finally broke down and started playing on this shit. 20 Enc named Rahnza w/ Clr box.

One thing I've noticed is that it seems like a lot of people have managed to get MQ2 working again on TLPs. It was kind of nice to be mostly free of that on Agnarr.