Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tiers.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't remember glitching through in TD, but definitely in OOT a couple of times. Or having a cyclops hit your newb ass through the boat randomly from infinite distance and the corpse vanishing when the boat zoned. I have had at least a dozen different chats with GMs to summon corpses/etc. The ones on Druzzil Ro were pretty cool; I feel asleep while deep in VP and the GM just laughed and summoned my body without my request to do so because "You fall asleep all the time, RezzZZZZZ" and they were familiar with me hitting them up ><
i fell asleep so often running back to Halas from CT or Sol B that retrieving my corpse the next day was easy because i always died in the same spot. in the water at west karanas. i guess having sow and lev spells made it easier to not worry about mobs chasing you.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In retail, I never got the bis warrior hat. Just sported Kael hat and loved it. Went to mischief for 'member berries, got the bis Rallos helm for warrior and... its not the racial cosmetic. Just fucking sad man.

Anyways, that ranking is all fucked up except for the last tiers D through F. Those are pretty spot on.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In retail, I never got the bis warrior hat. Just sported Kael hat and loved it. Went to mischief for 'member berries, got the bis Rallos helm for warrior and... its not the racial cosmetic. Just fucking sad man.

Anyways, that ranking is all fucked up except for the last tiers D through F. Those are pretty spot on.

False.

Gnomes are S tier always in everything

• 1Like