Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are those the scratch off lottery ticket guys?
Yes LoL

In their methed out minds, being on MTV is fame when in reality their appearance on there was one of the saddest "look at these two jobless bums making repeated horrible life decisions"

I feel the worst for the poor kid(s) in that situation. They're both saying fuck fuck fuck shit fuck constantly then when the kid(s) curses, they get on em for cursing, it's like... 0 self-awareness.

They don't have an account here, do they? I wouldn't want to doxx them but holy shit...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Not on the topic of "Nerd Rage Logs" but it is on the topic of "Ryan and Sean". This shit is just sad.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Not on the topic of "Nerd Rage Logs" but it is on the topic of "Ryan and Sean". This shit is just sad.

This is absolutely amazing, I love watching these guys. They literally believe the stupid shit coming out of their mouths, it’s priceless. I need a link to the MTV episode again if someone has it? True life was it?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
EDIT - Posted a thread about these two scamming people on TLPs, but it contains dox info, so I removed it.

Last edited:

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I don’t even understand how these idiots scam people? For Krono or items? These two inbred fucks can barely shut the fuck up

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don’t even understand how these idiots scam people? For Krono or items? These two inbred fucks can barely shut the fuck up
Accepting RMT payment for items / krono and never delivering. Then they delete the associated accounts / characters I guess.

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Accepting RMT payment for items / krono and never delivering. Then they delete the associated accounts / characters I guess.
These idiots called the local supermarket to complain about the thickness of their cheese and literally lead the call with “your employees know us from TV and MTV”

• 1Double Worf

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
These idiots called the local supermarket to complain about the thickness of their cheese and literally lead the call with “your employees know us from TV and MTV”
You just know that they are eatting boogers and ball sweat on their cheese from that day forth.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
They start off by actually delivering on the products they offer, like Krono and PLing. They build up a small reputation, then try and scam as many people in a short period of time before it all comes out. They then delete/name change the toons and start over, or on ECTunnel they create new usernames.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
These guys are fucking sad. But I can't stop watching them, its like looking at a train wreck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LMAO... so they did it!

Not a proud moment to admit, but I was actually watching live when they were buying the cheese. Someone in twitch chat said, "I can see why they've been banned from every store they've been to" (because one bro was saying to the other to "cool it" because this was the only local store they haven't been banned from).

The difference between these guys and the Kardashians of the world is that the Kardashians are actually rich and attractive. It's the exact same mentality though!

• 1Like

Brandler

Bronze Squire
While the fitz bros are real retarded I do not think it's the same guy. He has very specific phrases he uses every time he enters mutual combat.
Notmyproblem // Idontcare are 100% ryan twins. Buddy sold a character to one of them on Mischief, and he found out he couldn't scam / reverse the transaction using cashapp, so he tried to sell the character back within like 48 hours for like 50% of what he just paid already. Good times.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Notmyproblem // Idontcare are 100% ryan twins. Buddy sold a character to one of them on Mischief, and he found out he couldn't scam / reverse the transaction using cashapp, so he tried to sell the character back within like 48 hours for like 50% of what he just paid already. Good times.
I remember seeing those idiots. Holy fuck it makes sense now why they were fucking retarded in game.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
LMAO... so they did it!

Not a proud moment to admit, but I was actually watching live when they were buying the cheese. Someone in twitch chat said, "I can see why they've been banned from every store they've been to" (because one bro was saying to the other to "cool it" because this was the only local store they haven't been banned from).

The difference between these guys and the Kardashians of the world is that the Kardashians are actually rich and attractive. It's the exact same mentality though!
Honestly my new favorite stream

been donating 1 bit at a time, I think that’s either 1 or 2 cents.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea I know their character names; I was talking about who the op initially posted. My fault for not quoting the post.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Someone was asking about their MTV appearance. I made a vid of this plus added the time I trolled them and got banned.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users