Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
P99 is full of nothing but cucks and 40-year-old ragers in their parent's basement.
Why do they always have to live in their parent's basement. I mean I'm a 40 year old that rages every so often, and I own my own house. =P

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

thecontagious

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why do they always have to live in their parent's basement. I mean I'm a 40 year old that rages every so often, and I own my own house. =P
From my experience, it has usually been the case. Maybe not the basement but they at least occupy a room in the parent's house lol.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

People with special needs and learning disabilities frequently spend their life living with family. People who are generally failures and get walked all over in dead end jobs or need government assistance sometimes mooch off parents but sometimes find roomates and slum for cheap. So basically you have 3 types: the hyper autist thats good at the game but just antisocial and not a cuck, usually no parents basement. The same but sucks at everything and a pushover, often parents basement. The same but ACTUAL autist not just eq insult autist and/or total cucked retard, usually always parents basement.

Hope this helps.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I can tell you about my own experience as a basement dweller (not really in a basement).

I moved away as fast as possible upon reaching adulthood and lived in Austin, Reno, Bay area for 20ish 30ish years doing game coding. I rarely ever returned home because my home town is far from any airport and it is a pain in the ass.

I always kind of assumed everything was going great. Happy little town. After my most recent company explosion (these are just a matter of time for any game company) I returned to find my little town had become Mordor.

Things were not well. I decided I could sacrifice a few years of my life to help my parents. In the process I discovered that it is crazy cheap to live here.

So I'm thinking I could stick around and help out and maybe make indie games on the side. I released one. It's so bad I'm not even going to tell you what it is (was). :emoji_laughing:

Small towns have a powerful gravity that is difficult to escape. I find I quite like it here now though. When I was growing up here it was like a cage.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Can I make a character just to send rage inducing tells to these fgts?
One quick google to hilarity.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wait that actually does sound like a Fitzgerald brother. Kinda surprised they aren't telling you about how they're MTV stars or challenging you to come fight them IRL. Had a few run ins with them during Kunark. As soon as i realized who it was i would only respond with "not my problem" and "I don't care" like every once every 10 messages they sent me.

[Fri Aug 20 19:19:09 2021] Notmyproblem tells you, 'yeah im a nobody but had a rgmyyyx show on MTV'
[Fri Aug 20 19:19:29 2021] Notmyproblem tells you, 'but you're right im no one'
[Fri Aug 20 19:20:14 2021] Notmyproblem tells you, 'i was on mtv '
Nice! Was wondering how this guy's been doing! So he's playing EQ now? Aww, bless his little heart~

jessekemp.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
People actually still play this?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Early on in the server I thought the mutual combat guy was Angered, but I got promptly corrected with tons of screenshots like that in Discord from people saying, "THIS is Angered, see the difference?"

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
This thread just furthers my belief that people take the game WAY too seriously. I don't care how many times they say thing about how they have a life outside of the game, when you have that much rage over a game, your life IS the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This guy was upset because he saw me trying to farm sand giants/ancient cyclops in South Ro. It was normal whining and cheating accusations at first then he decided to up the ante.

1647752974449.png

No messages for about an hour and then...

1647753081124.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users