Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tenlu - the guy from the first page is at Ice Giants as Safeguard on Yelinak

1658272366955.png

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Noticed there's a guild called <On God> I guess that's a reference to one of these nerd ragers.

Also saw some dude in general chat offering PL services immediately followed by people calling them scammers, "gave him krono and he just took it and didn't provide any PL" etc. Fitzgeralds might be pulling their scam here like they did on Mischief. Unfortunately they are banned from Twitch so can't stream their shenanigans anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Noticed there's a guild called <On God> I guess that's a reference to one of these nerd ragers.

Also saw some dude in general chat offering PL services immediately followed by people calling them scammers, "gave him krono and he just took it and didn't provide any PL" etc. Fitzgeralds might be pulling their scam here like they did on Mischief. Unfortunately they are banned from Twitch so can't stream their shenanigans anymore.
Lack of any content YouTube included has put me into depression

NotP99Staff

<Banned>
the twins are very much alive. were just getting warmed up. i made it simple on you fine people... https://ryantwin20.com and it redirects to our youtube. gonna get the ball rolling on this shit. Got lots of shit to do. lots of shit in the works with woodysgamertag and keemstar. I was on PKA 161 a while back. Time to embrace ryantwin20

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
the twins are very much alive. were just getting warmed up. i made it simple on you fine people... https://ryantwin20.com and it redirects to our youtube. gonna get the ball rolling on this shit. Got lots of shit to do. lots of shit in the works with woodysgamertag and keemstar. I was on PKA 161 a while back. Time to embrace ryantwin20
Just curious, are you going to use your old scam method of selling power leveling and not delivering, or do you have something new in the works?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Find a way to not get banned this time. It's fucking boring at work with no good streams to watch.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone remember when they dosed the kid with Melatonin and left him alone in a house, then Mabbu found out and called CPS on them?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Whoa, there you go treating this like real people are involved and don't just exist for your voyeuristic entertainment. What's wrong with you?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
They did that on stream??

Yeah they had a discord called Ryan's Riders or something, no idea if it still exists, I followed events on and off for a couple of days. At some point they showed a kid asleep under a Christmas tree.

They said he was alone in the trailer but it was "fine" because they knocked him out with Melatonin. Fucked up shit, later they cut the stream all mad saying that a bunch of cops and child services showed up at their hotel, Mabbu was blamed, no idea if it was actually him.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Their discord is filled with people who spam report them. They need to vet better and make a new one.