Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well, its not imaginary.

Should have a few personalities call in and do some rippin' with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

NotSurprised

Silver Squire
More Sean and Ryan - Discussing Abortion, hypocritical trans people, white people scared to stand up to black people, everyones so fucking soft in 2022. Us White people never minding our own business, leave people the fuck alone. Worry about YOU. So much going on in this episode. I will NEVER be told how to talk

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
made a new youtube cuz fuck boy sean deleted our other one. dont want him dont need him. all my meltdowns will be posted here only: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURnNbSvJCdDReTJyKnLOmg make sure you SUBSCRIBE NOW.

also im on fukn RUMBLE: my skewed, but correct views.
5AFAE870-2C20-496E-9FAB-F805EA616F0E.jpeg

• 1Worf

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
made a new youtube cuz fuck boy sean deleted our other one. dont want him dont need him. all my meltdowns will be posted here only: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURnNbSvJCdDReTJyKnLOmg make sure you SUBSCRIBE NOW.

also im on fukn RUMBLE: my skewed, but correct views.
Keep a single channel for fucks sake. I enjoy your content immensely, mainly on twitch, but god damn I can’t be assed to search out a new YouTube channel every week because you guys spasm and delete your channel. What the fuck is the point of doing any of this if you don’t keep a historical record of your illness?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Or perhaps anyone else for that matter.

MotelQuest was legendary.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Or perhaps anyone else for that matter.

MotelQuest was legendary.
I didn’t even feel like I was working listening to the twin geniuses extol their opinion and eat powdered donuts. Say sorry to twitch and build your channel again