Everquest Nerd Rage Logs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Twitch only gives you your channel back if you're an empowered female hot tub streamer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Youtube channel is scrubbed, Rumble has it but who knows if there's gonna be updates.

Wish we still had the Twitch Questin.

Wonder if u can game stream from Rumble, idk

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That YouTube channel is rockin'

TairyGreene TairyGreene

1665127925086.png

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I'm watching some of the clips and clicking around - so am I right in understanding that Ryan & Sean move into Ryan's ex GF's house then kick her out of it? That's wild.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
"best pepperoni money can buy" GOD IT"S GOOD TO HAVE THEM BACK AND ON THE AIR

• 1Solidarity

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit, it's already banned, I was just watching the clips on the channel this morning..... They are setting records baby!

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
So they came back and got banned again before I even got to check this thread? Classic.

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
They were flexing bands. Let the titty streamers suck money away from simps, but we can’t have legends

• 2Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone explain to my naive ass... are these dudes meth-heads, just your run of the mill dumbasses, or both?

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, horrible parenting is such a good laugh. I can only hope we get to see the extended cut of the future "selling the kid off for drugs" hijinks.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I stopped watching when he talked to his son on stream and told him sorry he promised they would get time together. But the stream is more important than you, little buddy.

After that I could not watch anymore.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He tore up the kid's Pokemon card for fun. He laughed and said it was a joke as the kid started crying. But yeah, definitely should celebrate these people with attention.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
He tore up the kid's Pokemon card for fun. He laughed and said it was a joke as the kid started crying. But yeah, definitely should celebrate these people with attention.
Hindsight 20 20, I am sorry I defended these idiots now.