Everquest - Phinigel server

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Someone in my guild said this was definitely happening this weekend but I can find no confirmation of it. Didn't they announce the last one the Wednesday before?

I really hope it happens, the fact I am not yet 60 is embarrassing as all hell. I am levelling up with people's 3rd and 4th alts lol.
The last one they waited to announce pretty late. It was basically just rumors and shit til it actually hit.

I really hate that they do all these double xp on holiday weekends, I always end up missing them cause I am away.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is a 40% bonus weekend running on Quarm that specifically calls out July 4th weekend. It's pretty likely they will add that to the live servers on Friday.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone in my guild said this was definitely happening this weekend but I can find no confirmation of it. Didn't they announce the last one the Wednesday before?

I really hope it happens, the fact I am not yet 60 is embarrassing as all hell. I am levelling up with people's 3rd and 4th alts lol.
Shit man even those of us that are 60 will be looking to cap this weekend. DN, Velks, and even Howling Stones are going to be really good exp, if youre 51+ drop any of the RR bros a tell we'll be grinding some this weekend and can probably squeeze you in somewhere if you don't have a group.

Needless

Toe Sucker
If it's double exp this weekend i'll poopsock my enchanter over my druid, i need to get him to at least 55 or so, hopefully higher

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Man all this TBM bannage, saw this gem after people suggested that people were using currency manipulation to buy TBM through steam which doesnt region lock purchases
TBM on steam only costed 16000 Indonesian Rupiah, which is $1.22 USD. There were no chargebacks, seems like someone abused this for profit and once DBG realized they just blanket banned all the steam codes used that were purchased in this currency.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Never Forget - Engaging Gorenaire at like 20% and still wiping.

Also this gem, nearly wiping to Nagafen with over 150 people.

Throwback to Fippy - Good times when Citizen got suspended on PoP launch.
XKQYnE6.png

So in short, exploiting, scummy tactics, and getting his whole guild suspended are just par for the course when Dima is busy "not trying".

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imagine having to play with these clowns around you all of the time in open world. Dima send his guild to our raids to harass us at every open world target and sits around watching them personally dispel, train, taunt off of our tanks, trade coin with clerics in CH rot, and all kinds of other childish things.

If you want a real good laugh thought at a total trash guild check out them kiting AoW cycle, some of you didnt believe me lol

Twitch@4:40ish

nate_sl

shitlord
Container or Aug ones? Aug ones just pop out - Container ones... I think there's a vendor item once Guild Lobby exists...
Vaclav, when I linked my magelo in a guild application, instead of including my character, it populated with your cleric character's inventory and gear.

Because of this, people are convinced I am you. I get tells from people both in the guild I app'ed to and other guilds accusing me of being you... it's just strange. Any idea wtf is going on?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I did 52-54 yesterday, velks is boring. What's an alternative? i want to get at least 55 after work tonight

this rate should be standard by now, there isn't a level increase for another half of a year lol

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Never Forget - Engaging Gorenaire at like 20% and still wiping.

Also this gem, nearly wiping to Nagafen with over 150 people.

Throwback to Fippy - Good times when Citizen got suspended on PoP launch.
XKQYnE6.png

So in short, exploiting, scummy tactics, and getting his whole guild suspended are just par for the course when Dima is busy "not trying".
How the fuck do you wipe to gore at 20%!?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav, when I linked my magelo in a guild application, instead of including my character, it populated with your cleric character's inventory and gear.

Because of this, people are convinced I am you. I get tells from people both in the guild I app'ed to and other guilds accusing me of being you... it's just strange. Any idea wtf is going on?
LOL no idea, when popping over the EQLive forums for the first time in ages it changed my old link to my magelo to some Iksar SK on Phinigel - I think magelo redid the numbers or something for some people. Which effected me, and apparently you as well.

I'm done though. Even thinking about Quarm I don't really have a desire to deal with the people involved again. There's plenty of cool people with a fun enough game to knock around with, but a couple dickheads can foul stuff up for far more people just for the sense of self-satisfaction or whatever. Not worth my time.

It's weird on the magelo thing - I don't even have Vaclav on my magelo account anymore - he's completely gone. I do have my wife's two chars and my alt still on there now - but his profile apparently has gone elsewhere - I assumed it was deleted and his profile # or whatever was taken over by the Iksar SK but now... I have no idea. But it'll be a mystery that will stay a mystery as far as I'm concerned. The game is dead to me at this point.

(Coincidentally this revelation came around the same time my new psychiatric prescription should've been hitting full effect, I think [Prozac is ~4 weeks I believe before results, no?] - life moving in weird [But superb! Happiest I've been in ages for the mostpart]directions now anyhow)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wtb epic box cleric useage! lol im sure youll be back for luclin! glad things are goin well

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
wtb epic box cleric useage! lol im sure youll be back for luclin! glad things are goin well
I have my doubts about that. Addiction is a bitch though, so there's still a chance of course. But if everything falls into place timeframe wise that I'm projecting for life (main hangup right now is reselling this liquor license and finding homes for the large furniture that isn't worth shipping before we move + a scouting trip to find our new home) - I expect we'll be in the middle of a move to the west coast during a good hunk of Luclin.