Everquest - Phinigel server

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We spent a little quality time at the bar tonight.

rrr_img_120405.jpg
WTB Drake Legs. Maybe Drake Belt.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We spent a little quality time at the bar tonight.

rrr_img_120405.jpg
Great exp was hoping we could get chanurs necro to 30
he may do that while you are at work.

Yeah Enc super awesome. We did a 2 chanty wiz/necro cleric Sk grp that was just sick.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Mah Wakandans, look at all those mugs!

I plowed 16-26 tonight, gonna try and poop sock hardcore tomorrow to hit 35. Well see how hungover i am and how late i can start though lol

edit; definitely gonna have to poopsock late tomorrow until noon tuesday~

sukik

Went from 12-25 Saturday and 25-31 last night. I should go home after work today and go to bed except there's one more day of the big xp.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I made it from 25-39 so far on the double xp, working around christmas parties on saturday and sunday really slowed me down. I wanna make the push to 46 tonight so I can do instances.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I went from 8-19 Saturday and 19-28 last night. Hoping to push on today .

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was just about to say screw this server with the exp penalty, but double exp's taken me from 18-35 already so might just stick around

Crone

Kids and life really get in the way of gaming. I rerolled Enchanter, and have gone 1-15 so far. I get a couple hours at night lately, and usually a half hour of that is used finding a group.
frown.png
FML!

Vaclav

Like many here been taking advantage of 2x hardcore myself, 29-44 so far on my main (the cleric) 31-44 on the wife and the ENC.

Goal line in sight.

Probably will slack at 47 and get levels whenever at that point though.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Like many here been taking advantage of 2x hardcore myself, 29-44 so far on my main (the cleric) 31-44 on the wife and the ENC.

Goal line in sight.

Probably will slack at 47 and get levels whenever at that point though.
Thats my plan too, one you hit 47 it seems like you get those last group of good spells and 50 matters less.

On ragefire I did 46-50 on seafuries which was like 20% per hour but insane money and so easy to do semi afk.

Vaclav

Thats my plan too, one you hit 47 it seems like you get those last group of good spells and 50 matters less.

On ragefire I did 46-50 on seafuries which was like 20% per hour but insane money and so easy to do semi afk.
I'd honestly do 46, but CLR gets 90% rezz at 47 so... which makes slack levels even easier to do.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
God got GRE tuesday so havent done any double xp, gonna hate myself when I start pushin to 50 after tuesday. WTB some +25 cha steins!

Vaclav

Lost. Not sure the seller off hand, but 30pp a piece was the rate I'd been seeing. If you can't afford that hit me up, 60pp wouldn't hurt me to get you some.

p0rkbelly_sl

shitlord
Was only able to dedicate a few hours, got a Necro to 10. Gotta decide if I should stick with that or go roll a Shammy...

Love Shamans in the Kunark era...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lost. Not sure the seller off hand, but 30pp a piece was the rate I'd been seeing. If you can't afford that hit me up, 60pp wouldn't hurt me to get you some.
Ya I cant afford it yet. I'm only level 9 but I know at 11 I get that charm and with the two cha steins it would help a TON, I did this on ragefire when I PL'ed my enchanter. If you want to hook it up I can pay you back later + interest. My enchanter's name is mindtickle. I probably should have 60p by level 9 but I'm boxing multiple characters so I've had to buy spells, and malachite lol

Crone

Ya I cant afford it yet. I'm only level 9 but I know at 11 I get that charm and with the two cha steins it would help a TON, I did this on ragefire when I PL'ed my enchanter. If you want to hook it up I can pay you back later + interest. My enchanter's name is mindtickle. I probably should have 60p by level 9 but I'm boxing multiple characters so I've had to buy spells, and malachite lol
If you're talking about charm, I'm sitting at 95 CHA, and I still usually get full duration on my Charms. It's pretty broken! This is on yellow con mobs too!