Everquest - Phinigel server

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Loot on a mob is set when the mob is spawned. It makes complete sense that if you spawn a Naggy with a lockout for him that he wont have loot. They would have to change to a chest system where naggy spawns a chest when he dies to fix the issue. Not sure why they would do that just so guild can raid a few hours earlier then intended.
Are you raiding on Phin yet? Because there's a bug right now where the Loot Lockout multiplies many times over - one guild has shown their's at 24.5 days I believe or something ludicrous like that. I personally got a 19.5 day loot lockout on Permafrost - so you're talking about nearly two weeks difference - in a case I can personally confirm, not hours. (Editting to make that clearer though)

Siddar

Are you raiding on Phin yet? Because there's a bug right now where the Loot Lockout multiplies many times over - one guild has shown their's at 24.5 days I believe or something ludicrous like that. I personally got a 19.5 day loot lockout on Permafrost - so you're talking about nearly two weeks difference - in a case I can personally confirm, not hours. (Editting to make that clearer though)
That is a completely separate issue from your statement about mobs requested while having a lockout timer not having loot.

Clearly if lockout is longer then intended that needs to fixed. Historically an extended lockout is also accompanied by extra loot when a raid mob is killed.

I would be bit suspicious of some people claiming bugged lockout timer for absolutely no reason. Not saying that everyone who gets one is cheating but one person in the raid maybe up to something.

Vaclav

I would be bit suspicious of some people claiming bugged lockout timer for absolutely no reason. Not saying that everyone who gets one is cheating but one person in the raid maybe up to something.
It's happening to EVERY guild for no discernible reason. We had our 19 day Permafrost loot lockout before we even started clearing towards Vox killing some trash goblins out of boredom.

Lord Nagefen we got 13 days on and we cleared only the FGs - but the extended version didn't appear until we killed Nagafen himself. 6.5 days once we killed the first giant up until Nagafen died, then wham 6.5 day Lord Nafagen, 13 day loot lockout.

Siddar

Clearly there is a issue here to be dealt with no matter what the cause of it is.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clearly there is a issue here to be dealt with no matter what the cause of it is.
No chance. Not until 2016. They went home at 5 on the motherfucking dot when the last TLP server release bombed, they won't do shit now!

Vaclav

No chance. Not until 2016. They went home at 5 on the motherfucking dot when the last TLP server release bombed, they won't do shit now!
From what I've heard they're out of the office besides Ops until the 4th. And then the time to actually put fixes together/etc.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So, OGC is the local collection of TLP retards/bads who think they're good at EQ or what?

Origin

Molten Core Raider
They certainly have some solid players, like Detheb. But some of them are clownshoes for sure.
I'm sure they have some solid players. But how is their rep? I'm new to the TLP scene, and so far i've only seen retarded shit from them.

Vaclav

I'm sure they have some solid players. But how is their rep? I'm new to the TLP scene, and so far i've only seen retarded shit from them.
Depends on what you're looking for really, there's been a couple shady incidents with SoA folks too. I've personally had one - apparently well enough regarded to warrant mention in during the whole Thraka rant couple of pages - straight up come into my camp, dispel my hasted charm I'd held for hours, then redispel it after recharm, burn it down and then train me with mobs until I got fed up and left. (I was about to head to dinner anyhow - was going to leave after the next cycle of 6 min spawns - so I had little interest in continuing the fight)

I've seen a group of SoA on Dandin's stream as well come in with a charmed hasted buffed to the gills sonic bat that they invised to dump onto Dandin's group while trying to simultaneously KS his group as well. They lost (BRD/ENC/DRU is pretty rough to beat by training an animal after all - druid just took over the charm...) but still, a shady attempt to steal Freeti camp.

On the OGC side of the coin, I had an OGC guy amidst our frenzy camp likely /pick over to the camp and after I pulled the frenzy proceeded to nuke it hard enough to KS my charm pet (we had two but I think the other ENC was slow and really didn't get his on till late). After we "WTF"ed at him he did give us a Moonstone Ring - so he might have just been kidding around - or he might have legitimately KSed a FBSS from us and just happened to have a Moonstone lying around to fake like that was the drop he got. Impossible to know.

At the end of the day, every guild has a few jackasses. I don't judge OGC by the Frenzy stealing douche and I don't judge SoA by the actions of the person against me (or the Dandin KS crew) - I judge them individually. Respect begets respect on an individual basis. It's how it really should be, frankly.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
OGC had a long history of recruiting the worst scum EQ has to offer, behaving like retards while pretending to be the "good guys" and then getting stomped at every open world encounter forever.

Here's a video of them on Lockjaw trying to jump Gorenaire at like 20% after a different guild wiped and then they get rolled before she hits 10%.

https://youtu.be/OyUh_oZVUwA

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Zaide just hates Dima with a passion so don't pay attention to him.

This is a game where you need 60 people to raid, and if you want open world content half of those need to be unemployed, so ya all the end game guilds have a huge amount of real lowlife neckbeards in them.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats a crazy video, did anyone come to snipe at 10%? How the hell do people wipe to Gorenaire anyway the method to do her has been out forever?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Miss miss miss miss miss miss missmsimsismismismismismimis
rrr_img_121542.jpg

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Zaide just hates Dima with a passion so don't pay attention to him.

This is a game where you need 60 people to raid, and if you want open world content half of those need to be unemployed, so ya all the end game guilds have a huge amount of real lowlife neckbeards in them.
Zaide is a pal, so i'll listen to what he has to say. What you're saying still doesn't excuse being a faggot and/or thinking you're good. It all definitely fits into the "#2 guild on the server and tries hard as fuck" profile.

Thanks for your replies.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The best thing to do is stay silent in game when they do shit like train and act accordingly. From what I'm told on Fippy this was common and no one did nothing about it. I can tell you 100% we will treat people the way we are treated. We aren't going to sit around and get trained and not do nothing about it like others in the past.

We now have enc's load AE mezzes, dispells, and assign healers to them because we know somehow magic trains only appear when OGC comes. We'll see if the behavior changes here though, like I mentioned Dima and Detheb have always been straight up with me. No reason to believe yet they arent trying to fix the few dudes trying to cause issues. They are literally just a small crew of them who were in TL on Ragefire who stole accounts and caused issues. I really believe its just those few fucking clowns and Fulkjoo causing this nonsense.