Everquest - Phinigel server

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do you guys just skip ass/sup camp while me leveling up? I hit that camp nearly every character right after bedroom.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Regarding the FBEs, anyone care to fill me in on what it takes for 1-50? or each level 40-50? Surely this is going bye-bye soon?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I camped Ass/Sup a few times until the mobs turned light blue. Ibsaw a guise 1 time.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Saw Guise's all the time on RF, I have seen two so far in LGuk. Luckily I was able to grab one that was left on a corpse.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't have an EQ lacky living in my house :p I'll have to try and solo it or something.

p0rkbelly_sl

shitlord
Ugh, jumped back in. Always a sucker for double XP. Wondering if I should stay with my necro or go with a Shaman... Someone remind me how Necros are in Kunark & Velious?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Ugh, jumped back in. Always a sucker for double XP. Wondering if I should stay with my necro or go with a Shaman... Someone remind me how Necros are in Kunark & Velious?
Right now Necros in Kunark are pretty great but if you're the kind of guy that demands to be at the top of the dps charts they are behind SKs and Monks on almost every encounter.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'm 46 ran over there and camped near Ass/Sup. I'll try and get a camp tomorrow morning before its packed.

Crone

Remember that with so many instances of zones, many times camps are open and people won't know it. Have gotten ass/sup by just picking through them all and sure enough one was empty. I've seen the main instance frenzy open recently as well. With 5 minutes between picks, hardly ever anyone gonna spend all that time checking everything.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I skipped ass/sup. i think i started doing lguk at exe/sage/cav and then went up from there. If i wasnt already an enchanter i def would have did it for a guise though which i need to do on my monk before kunark hits

I got like 4 bars today into 48 just from farming hgs and seafuries lol gotta buy a fbss for my monk stat!

Crone

How's the seafuries camp? I keep meaning to get out there to start farming cash.