Everquest - Phinigel server

Sterling

El Presidente
Not quite haha. You can blame the crack recruitment team of Dannin, Elaida, Korrupt, Grisvok, and to a smaller degree Sagnid for having me come back. OGC can be successful as a raiding guild, just as a casual one. The senior leadership wants to be competitive, but they really dont want to put forth the effort it takes. No ill will towards them, except that they talked me into joining based on being competitive. So, i decided to go home!
Good shit.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Grr, can't find a group at all lately. Won't be hitting 50 by tomorrow
frown.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What class you playing?

Also, lost, how's that $100 mini computer working out? Still pretty good?
I got some refurbed Optiplex 760 coming in from Newegg tomorrow for the wife's 2nd box that was a $100 shell shocker myself.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You wont get removed, you just wont be raiding until you level which is no big deal. Hurry up though, Necro robes almost rotting.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The mini PC's are good. I have been busy and probably wont really be much of a raider for classic, but the kangaroo PC's I can't complain. At first I thought they were shit, but in my household we have multiple wifi routers which apparently conflict with each other so I thought it was the kangaroo PC lagging but instead was the wifi signal cutting out. Got two usb-ethernet adapters and they work fine. I have them in 1024 resolution, could probably go higher. I like that they are the size of an iphone, have fingerprint scanner and have a 4 hour battery, makes it handy to travel with, also free windows 10 home license. Still $99 for the pc.

Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Computer KJ2B 2 GB LPDDR3 32 GB eMMC Windows 10 Home - Newegg.com

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying! Have just had bad group luck.
I'm finishing my cleric this weekend he's 48 so lets put something together. I see a lot of people struggling and I think its the places they choose to xp more than anything. There is a ton of ways to go about it but generally speaking the fastest route to 50 is going to be -

1-15 red wine quest in Neriak
15-22 head to the Lguk zoneline in Uguk
22-33 Lavastorm NW corner, there are basilisks and rock dervishes (we call this land sharks in guild a lot)
33-46 OOT the sharks in the water near AC island
46-50 You have 2 choices -
1) Hole, get 2 charm pets and its probably the best xp
2) Elite Gobs in OOT, these are by far the best XP in the game if you have heavy out of group DPS + the entire island to yourself.

With double XP on its been taking us about 24 hours to go from 1-48 using the above.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Any specific reason you hunt these? Good loot, or low HP or something?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Any specific reason you hunt these? Good loot, or low HP or something?
Trash loot honestly but they are 3% a kill at 33 and have ridiculously low hit points. Nothing we've tried in that level range comes even remotely close to xp/hr. Some pet classes in our guild actually leveled on these to 50 just because of the ease of killing them. Only shitty thing is having to use a 4 hour lev pot or recasting levitation over and over.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
46-50 You have 2 choices -
1) Hole, get 2 charm pets and its probably the best xp
2) Elite Gobs in OOT, these are by far the best XP in the game if you have heavy out of group DPS + the entire island to yourself.

With double XP on its been taking us about 24 hours to go from 1-48 using the above.
I just did Efreeti last night. XP was really good, the only downside was my group sucked and wiped like 10 times getting to Efreeti, so lots of sitting around waiting.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Trash loot honestly but they are 3% a kill at 33 and have ridiculously low hit points. Nothing we've tried in that level range comes even remotely close to xp/hr. Some pet classes in our guild actually leveled on these to 50 just because of the ease of killing them. Only shitty thing is having to use a 4 hour lev pot or recasting levitation over and over.
Well as a necro DMF is an hour, so that wouldn't be bad. Think they'd be decent to solo at 47?