Everquest - Phinigel server

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
In game name? I'm looking to join!

I play Imagine or Mendheart.

Edit: We'll maybe, I just looked up some European times. 8 hours difference than me. So 11pm-3am PST that I play, isn't their prime time? What you guys smoking? 8-9am PST is like the beginning of their prime time.

So never mind!
I told you Aussie guild mang
wink.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Took 4 hours and I am practically passing out but finally got my monk a Guise.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the exp is brutal with out the bonus. I'm stuck at 48 and heading out of town for a few days.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Level 41 and no double exp and no exp potion has burnt me out good. Will grind it out though!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They were (are) active on Ragefire/Lockjaw and were active on Sleeper/Combine. I didn't play on Fippy/Vulak.

Right now the batch of them isn't great. Hotzone Warsiliks Woods is crappy and Burning Woods dries up in the mid to upper mid 50s. Sleeper had I think hotzone Overthere, Dreadlands, and City of Mist and that was just great.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They were (are) active on Ragefire/Lockjaw and were active on Sleeper/Combine. I didn't play on Fippy/Vulak.

Right now the batch of them isn't great. Hotzone Warsiliks Woods is crappy and Burning Woods dries up in the mid to upper mid 50s. Sleeper had I think hotzone Overthere, Dreadlands, and City of Mist and that was just great.
What's your name on phinny Arbit?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I only played on Phinny for a little bit at the start to score some early Krono, I haven't been back since the opening week and don't really have any plans to.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Arbitrary;1367300 said:

Right now the batch of them isn't great. Hotzone Warsiliks Woods is crappy and Burning Woods dries up in the mid to upper mid 50s. Sleeper had I think hotzone Overthere, Dreadlands, and City of Mist and that was just great.[/QUOTE
No reason to be in Burning Woods in an actual grind group past like 45 Honestly.

Hotzones wont affect the grind much at all, maybe afk alt farming

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
I can't agree with burning woods being worthless for grinding. I think we will see many groups there until 53 perhaps 54 for the ease of use and fast respawns. Chardok is crap unless your group is heavy on dps, and despite how bumpin people think os is. It really is shit.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't agree with burning woods being worthless for grinding. I think we will see many groups there until 53 perhaps 54 for the ease of use and fast respawns. Chardok is crap unless your group is heavy on dps, and despite how bumpin people think os is. It really is shit.
Why is Seb so bad?