Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If you want another AE'r and can box another I can make a Mage and give access ??

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn kids! I have a 50 Druid that I would love to bring along, and PL something up of my own in the group, but won't be able to play any of those times.
frown.png

Vaclav

Got some nudges last night - not looking like it'll be today, left myself on AFK falling asleep dead tired for like 12 hrs apparently.... LOL =/

And appts today in a couple hours + tomorrow in the middle of the day - so prolly won't be till after dinner Friday or anytime Saturday when I'll get it rolling.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn kids! I have a 50 Druid that I would love to bring along, and PL something up of my own in the group, but won't be able to play any of those times.
frown.png
I'm about to start a mage late next week if you are still behind let me know.

Still looking for more raiders for Kunark too, might be some changes and exciting times coming for Kunark and beyond and this is the perfect time to level and prep with a month and change left
wink.png

Crone

Oh, this wouldn't be first toon. I currently have a 44 enchanter and 46 cleric. Cleric was leveled by a bored friend who poop socked double exp. Lol. A friend and I acquired the 50 Druid for obvious benefits.
smile.png

I'm about to go to a grave yard shift for the first time in my life, and so I'm not sure when my play times will be for a while.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm about to start a mage late next week if you are still behind let me know.

Still looking for more raiders for Kunark too, might be some changes and exciting times coming for Kunark and beyond and this is the perfect time to level and prep with a month and change left
wink.png
Kunark will be interesting. Still need to level my druid retard. At least get it to 33 so I can passively level it while doing random stuff on the Wizard.

Vaclav

Everything ready and set up besides some UI adjustments for the new machine.... But I just overslept like 3 hrs and feeling sick as shit...

Fate trying to tell me not to bother or something? Hopefully it passes though - if not Sat at the earliest....

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Still kind of stalled at 48 because of the work traveling. Look forward to Kunark.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
What's the best class to pick if I just want to get drunk and fuck around and not feel useless?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving my Necro. Finally got my slacker ass to 49. I even lead a few fights on my 48 in the raids on undead targets. Love the utility we have right now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah necro's get really fun once they're like mid 40s, i haven't played in like a week and a half due to vacation. Pretty sure my ench is still 49 and monk is only 15ish.

When is kunark scheduled so i can grind out the last level + 99% before then lol