Everquest RPG (Tabletop) - All PDF Download Links

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
It boggles the mind that the EQ IP-holders try and scrounge up scraps on funding websites when all they'd have to do to make bank is sell the license to a good action figure / statue maker company and watch the nostalgia hit hard. They really missed the merchandising bus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be interesting to turn this into a more Gloomhaven style of game instead of D&D

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It would be interesting to turn this into a more Gloomhaven style of game instead of D&D
What’s the difference between Gloomhaven and D&D? I’ve never played GH before but some of my pals rave about it.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why isn't there a group forming to try this stuff out from the board? I would definitely be interested in give these a shot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I could potentially DM a campaign if we have some people interested.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thus the hardest spot is covered. I am definitely stoked. Who else can play and what times are good for people?
I can literally make any time any day for the foreseeable future. I am working completely from home and on my own schedule. Meetings do happen during the day but can be worked around.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I could potentially DM a campaign if we have some people interested.
I would potentially be interested. I have a bunch of the books but never got anyone to play it with.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I would probably play if it was not super late night and every week. Would we rock roll20?

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am in and can do pretty much any time as I said. I would love to check out EQ or any TTRPG really if it matters that much to people.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We need a thread just for people to post their physical EQ / Gaming swag pics.
I got a beejay while socking marl for the SK epic once. Does that count as physical EQ swag?

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It looks like we’ve got enough players interested so I am thinking we aim for an early January start since I am sure many of us will have time blocked off around Xmas.

In the meantime we can enjoy the painful process of coordinating days/times where we can regularly set aside a few hours and all get together.

Szeth Szeth Kuriin Kuriin H HStrangefellow Rease Rease Chanur Chanur

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like we’ve got enough players interested so I am thinking we aim for an early January start since I am sure many of us will have time blocked off around Xmas.

In the meantime we can enjoy the painful process of coordinating days/times where we can regularly set aside a few hours and all get together.

Szeth Szeth Kuriin Kuriin H HStrangefellow Rease Rease Chanur Chanur
As I mentioned I make my own schedule so I can do anytime whatsoever, np.

Edit: Just looked through this thread again, can you tell I am excited lol.

Last edited:
My schedule is also my own. Only blocks I have are Monday evening for my Pathfinder game, Tyrant's Grasp. And Wednesday night for our boardgame night. Beyond that, I am open. ^_^

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I sadly can't do long game sessions (8-10 hours) - hopefully 3-4 hour/session will be OK for everyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
530pm to 9pm is best for me. What system are you thinking of using?

• 1Like