Everquest RPG (Tabletop) - All PDF Download Links

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
It boggles the mind that the EQ IP-holders try and scrounge up scraps on funding websites when all they'd have to do to make bank is sell the license to a good action figure / statue maker company and watch the nostalgia hit hard. They really missed the merchandising bus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would be interesting to turn this into a more Gloomhaven style of game instead of D&D

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It would be interesting to turn this into a more Gloomhaven style of game instead of D&D
What’s the difference between Gloomhaven and D&D? I’ve never played GH before but some of my pals rave about it.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why isn't there a group forming to try this stuff out from the board? I would definitely be interested in give these a shot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I could potentially DM a campaign if we have some people interested.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thus the hardest spot is covered. I am definitely stoked. Who else can play and what times are good for people?
I can literally make any time any day for the foreseeable future. I am working completely from home and on my own schedule. Meetings do happen during the day but can be worked around.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I could potentially DM a campaign if we have some people interested.
I would potentially be interested. I have a bunch of the books but never got anyone to play it with.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I would probably play if it was not super late night and every week. Would we rock roll20?

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am in and can do pretty much any time as I said. I would love to check out EQ or any TTRPG really if it matters that much to people.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We need a thread just for people to post their physical EQ / Gaming swag pics.
I got a beejay while socking marl for the SK epic once. Does that count as physical EQ swag?

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It looks like we’ve got enough players interested so I am thinking we aim for an early January start since I am sure many of us will have time blocked off around Xmas.

In the meantime we can enjoy the painful process of coordinating days/times where we can regularly set aside a few hours and all get together.

Szeth Szeth Kuriin Kuriin H HStrangefellow Rease Rease Chanur Chanur

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like we’ve got enough players interested so I am thinking we aim for an early January start since I am sure many of us will have time blocked off around Xmas.

In the meantime we can enjoy the painful process of coordinating days/times where we can regularly set aside a few hours and all get together.

Szeth Szeth Kuriin Kuriin H HStrangefellow Rease Rease Chanur Chanur
As I mentioned I make my own schedule so I can do anytime whatsoever, np.

Edit: Just looked through this thread again, can you tell I am excited lol.

Last edited:
My schedule is also my own. Only blocks I have are Monday evening for my Pathfinder game, Tyrant's Grasp. And Wednesday night for our boardgame night. Beyond that, I am open. ^_^

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I sadly can't do long game sessions (8-10 hours) - hopefully 3-4 hour/session will be OK for everyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
530pm to 9pm is best for me. What system are you thinking of using?

• 1Like