Everquest RPG (Tabletop) - All PDF Download Links

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Back in the 2002-2004 era they made a series of Everquest D20 Tabletop RPG books. The system is basically D&D 3.5 but with a revamped spellcasting design that uses mana and meditation to regenerate mp. I've led 4 campaigns for the past 6 years in this system and it's always a ton of fun.

These books have become pretty rare and expensive over the years, so getting your hands on the physical copies can be an issue for folks. Fortunately we've got them all in PDF form on google drive, so here's a link to those interested.

This includes tons of content including most peoples favorite items, monsters and over 1000 spells. You can go check out the stat blocks for Emp Ssra, Lord Nagafen, Miragul, Trakanon, Cazic Thule and Innoruuk. It's all here.

BDn596H.jpg

InK1Yda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 27Like
  • 2Blown
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 30 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I've actually got all the books too. Great art and really fun lore and descriptions.

A funny thing though. They did the plane of hate manual which luckily contains most of the plan of fear stuff as well. They had started doing a plane of fear book. But thr license got pulled before it was out. I wish they they got to do the rest of the books.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've actually got all the books too. Great art and really fun lore and descriptions.

A funny thing though. They did the plane of hate manual which luckily contains most of the plan of fear stuff as well. They had started doing a plane of fear book. But thr license got pulled before it was out. I wish they they got to do the rest of the books.
Imagine if we had gotten a Kael book, or Paw, Seb, Karnors etc. So many amazing opportunities still out there waiting to be made.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Imagine if we had gotten a Kael book, or Paw, Seb, Karnors etc. So many amazing opportunities still out there waiting to be made.

They actually have almost all the mobs and items for the smaller original world dungeons in the main books. I've used them a bunchf or refreshes for stuff for my dnd games. One Halloween I gave out a few pieces of Rubicite armor. And I've got 2 of my friends wearing my variations of the sk and druid kunark bps. Which I gave out after they killed trak in a kinda similar 2 week adventure.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I had no clue this even existed. Thanks, I'll enjoy perusing this if nothing else.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've stated this before, but I was surprised at how well designed the EQ ttrpg was when our group played it. I think we expected something pretty gimmicky, just cashing in on the franchise name. But it was well thought out and we all had a blast fucking around in gfay and CB.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Awesome collection Zaide.

I thought I was cool just owning the Jim Lee comics lol.

• 1Like

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
This is awesome! I've been slowly developing a modest Qeynos campaign for my 5e D&D players, and the stat blocks for items/monsters in these are a huge resource. I don't see the poHate one in the pdfs I was curious to page through that but the descriptions/artwork in the monster manual are fantastic.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
They’re all there, I wish there were more though.

I don't see Plane of Hate in the file, are they doubled up with something?

Also...fucking awesome man, thanks for sharing this!

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Sorry folks, here is the Plane Of Hate PDF and also another mini book which I think was only released as part of a magazine promo.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide ; as a collector and possible purveyor of EQ shit... check this out:

Is this anywhere close to fair due to rarity or sheer madness?

Madness. It’s not signed or numbered, just an ordinary print in a frame. You can buy the same thing from the Keith Parkinson website and support his family for 1/5th the price.

You have a nice collection of EQ stuff right? I think I recall you sharing some pictures a few years back.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You have a nice collection of EQ stuff right? I think I recall you sharing some pictures a few years back.
Yes! I'll share tomorrow in this thread for funsies...

If I were rich I'd buy these, and the rest of RPG books you have that I lack. I think (outside of really rare, fringe, ooak things like FanFaire banners etc) I have almost all the other stuff a typical collector can collect.

Oh, and a nice glossy poster print of ROK. Seen one on Ebay a couple years ago, and not since and that's one of the sold-outs on Parkinson's site!

action-figures-all-e1566168007393.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yes! I'll share tomorrow in this thread for funsies...

If I were rich I'd buy these, and the rest of RPG books you have that I lack. I think (outside of really rare, fringe, ooak things like FanFaire banners etc) I have almost all the other stuff a typical collector can collect.

Oh, and a nice glossy poster print of ROK. Seen one on Ebay a couple years ago, and not since and that's one of the sold-outs on Parkinson's site!

View attachment 316513
We need a thread just for people to post their physical EQ / Gaming swag pics.