Everquest RPG (Tabletop) - All PDF Download Links

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
So are we planning this for after the New Year or what works for those who wanted in?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We have six people here plus I may have another two interested. Maybe I could do an evil party and a good party that meets on different nights?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Any idea what you guys are wanting to play class wise? All Iksar party??

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It was someone else’s drive for the original batch, idk why they deleted them but it def sucks. I have some PDFs I can reupload but not all.
The two you uploaded still work. The plane of hate and highway robbery. Maybe someone else here DLed the other link and can put them back up.

Back in the 2002-2004 era they made a series of Everquest D20 Tabletop RPG books. The system is basically D&D 3.5 but with a revamped spellcasting design that uses mana and meditation to regenerate mp. I've led 4 campaigns for the past 6 years in this system and it's always a ton of fun.

These books have become pretty rare and expensive over the years, so getting your hands on the physical copies can be an issue for folks. Fortunately we've got them all in PDF form on google drive, so here's a link to those interested.

This includes tons of content including most peoples favorite items, monsters and over 1000 spells. You can go check out the stat blocks for Emp Ssra, Lord Nagafen, Miragul, Trakanon, Cazic Thule and Innoruuk. It's all here.

BDn596H.jpg

InK1Yda.jpg
Is there an updated link for the PDFs? The link here seems to be broken. I was able to download the two PDFs in the post a couple below this though.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I created an account specifically to say thank you. I was thumbing through my EQ PHB and thought "I want to go buy the rest of the RPG in PDF form", went to drive thru and its not available. Google lead me here. Thanks again.
Well enjoy dude! And let us know if you ever play any games with them.