Everquest RPG (Tabletop) - All PDF Download Links

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Ya know I also wonder now with 3d printing becoming so big. Has anyone set out to make all of the eq models to print. I'll let you guys if I find anything.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Ya know I also wonder now with 3d printing becoming so big. Has anyone set out to make all of the eq models to print. I'll let you guys if I find anything.

I'm considering getting a 3D printer this year maybe and definitely am going to make some EQ stuff with it if I can, though I have no experience with Blender. May also try to modify existing stuff on free platforms to make them into EQ stuffs.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
It certainly would be an undertaking. I've found a bunch of stuff today. Mostly just like 3d "filerips" I guess you'd call them. But if I stumble across new wonderfully detailed models modeled after the rpg artwork. Those models would be amazing. I'd totally do the whole pantheon.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
Hi Zaide Zaide , I went to download the files from your googledrive but it says its expired - any chance you could re-upload? I read through the PoH one you hosted separately, loved the lore they included in there!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I posted this in the EQ memorabilia thread but since folks here are also interested in playing EQ tabletop adventures, I figured I could also post it here.

I've been tinkering wih the HeroForge website that lets you make your own miniatures that you can purchase the model to print, or just the printed model (even painted if you want), and I've been really digging it to make EQ characters. It has its limitations so you can't make everything perfectly accurate (you'd have to add candles to Brell's crown, or clip off one of Bertoxxulous' horns, elongate Innoruuk's cranium, etc...) but it's still pretty cool in my opinion.

Here's a few of the things I've made today.

EQForge.png

Also made Fennin Ro, Xegony, Prexus and Aten Ha Ra later.

MorePantheon.png

I'll continue making more EQ characters, I'll probably end up buying some, but I figured this might be of interest to some people here. Let me know what you think, people.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm considering getting a 3D printer this year maybe and definitely am going to make some EQ stuff with it if I can, though I have no experience with Blender. May also try to modify existing stuff on free platforms to make them into EQ stuffs.
You should make the original Short Sword of Ykesha. Not the curve blade one, but the older one. I can't find any pictures of what it looked like worm, but I remember it before the curve.

1655616570594.png

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
You should make the original Short Sword of Ykesha. Not the curve blade one, but the older one. I can't find any pictures of what it looked like worm, but I remember it before the curve.

View attachment 417962

I'll definitely consider making some replicas of cool EQ stuff if possible, though I must admit my priority is Ragebringer since I played a rogue for years. ;)

Tinkered some more with HeroForge, here's Zebuxoruk, Bristlebane and Luclin.

ZebuBristleLuclin.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Mostly finished as far as the Pantheon is concerned. Just missing Cazic-Thule (not doable in this app because of his weird body shape), Veeshan (can't make dragons), Mayong Mistmoore as the God of Blood could be there but I think I'll keep him for a 2.0 with more important NPCs that aren't necessarily god-tier.

Many of those deities weren't in-game back when I played so I used a mix of the old artwork from the manual and some in-game models that came later, some changed radically between the artwork and the models so I sometimes mixed it a bit, just trying to keep the spirit of it basically. Some are also really obscure demi-deities but if it gave me a cool idea to work with I rolled with it anyway.

Hopefully it gives some ideas to people to print their own stuff and make cool painted miniatures maybe!

(the picture is -really- big so you can click on it to zoom to see some details if you like)

Pantheon.png

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Apologies to dig up an old thread, but wanted to pop in and echo solomani solomani in that I created my account today... mainly because of this thread and to say thanks! So thank you very much for keeping that GDrive alive, Zaide Zaide ! I still had my EQ Players Guide sitting in my TTRPG Drawer next to all my 3/3.5 stuff. My 5E Dragon Heist campaign is winding down to an end and I'm thinking of taking my table through Norrath since none of them have ever played EQ before. It's been a while since have ran a 3.5 table but my crew has all played it before so it should be an easy adjustment and a nice change of scenery for them. I even went and bought the Game Master's Guide and Monsters of Norrath online today. The rest of them are pretty pricey at 100+ each, so seeing so much of it online here is a massive stress reliever - thanks.

Did you guys end up running a campaign after all? I use Foundry for our in-person sessions for the interactive and animated battle maps and for when one of my players can't make it in person but can be remote. Mainly curious if you had to create any custom modules / rules for Everquest content (spells/mana/different mechanics) or if a base set of rules already existed in your VTT platform. If something like that doesn't already exist... I might just start putting one together for Foundry and make it available here once there's something to test!

Runnen Runnen do you happen to have share links available for those minis on Heroforge? I'd totally be interested in grabbing a few of them. Even better if you get some kind of kickback as the model creator.

BooksDrawer.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Runnen Runnen do you happen to have share links available for those minis on Heroforge? I'd totally be interested in grabbing a few of them. Even better if you get some kind of kickback as the model creator.

Hey there, I believe there is a way on HeroForge to share models with other people, so if you send me a message with the minis you'd be interested in we can try and see how that works.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I ran this for half a year when the system came out, the group really liked the Weapon Speed effecting the quality and number of iterative attacks players got. Made light weapons "feel" fast and accurate, while heavy weapons felt slow and clumsy. Monk could get an absolutely silly number of highly accurate attacks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
I was a huge fan of mana for pacing. I ran an iksar game and it was hilarious the way all the players were subtly malicious even to each other

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Iterative attacks and mana are the best parts of the system for sure. Having 25 years of EQ addiction also makes you a good DM. When the players go around some random ass corner in Freeport you actually know what’s there.