Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dwarfs are the one race that looks better with Luclin models

can luclin dwarfs even tuck and roll? because i feel like this is 100% full on bullshit
OG dwarf tuck & roll is one of the best animations in the game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
can luclin dwarfs even tuck and roll? because i feel like this is 100% full on bullshit
OG dwarf tuck & roll is one of the best animations in the game
Yeah Luclin models too, dwarf always my 2nd choice after Iksar for that feature alone.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see you drivin round town...

If you pronounce it cell oh you are wrong.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
yo that vid with ice-t and that funny white guy was hilarious. respect for making that, no idea trannys were capable of putting something like that together. mad props vanessa, i dont know u but u changed my view

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My gnome seems stuck in the world with me unable to connect to it.

When I do make it to char select it is empty. I tried making a catgirl but that was probably a bad idea. Probably even more crowded than ak'anon

Sterling

El Presidente
Best part so far was zoning into the world, getting booted, then character seemingly being deleted, but the name still having been taken!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Best part so far was zoning into the world, getting booted, then character seemingly being deleted, but the name still having been taken!

Ah, I'm glad to see that they've worked extremely hard to ensure that the experience truly resembles what it did 20 years ago...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
In all fairness, it's somewhat hard to justify the cost of hardening their login infrastructure for a once a year event. But yeah... it's lame.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
1552765936961.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users