Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vicious

<Banned>
I stand by what I said on Twitch. Amtrak is filled with dedicated and talented players. Some of the best I've ever played with, and I've really enjoyed it.

That being said, Grisvok is basically human garbage, but thankfully the world doesn't revolve around him and the rest of us are in VT now kicking ass without his help. We killed emp without him, and we are going to kill the server first Aten without him.

I have to say Faceless was impressive though. We traded progression milestones blow for blow with them, I think we were just a little ahead on orbs and shards. But they definitely pushed us to be better and play longer and harder.

The Grisvok handicap is real though, and I challenge you and all your boys to compete with that dumpster fire in your guild.

60 Paladin LFGuild once Aten dies!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
You can just spam kill it before players can get the case.
its funny you say that because we were in VT right as you started that, so its not the case thats preventing you from winning. Also nice job having that GM there lmao

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
its funny you say that because we were in VT right as you started that, so its not the case thats preventing you from winning. Also nice job having that GM there lmao

I think it's pretty much universally understood in all competition that if you cheat it doesn't count ;)

Vicious

<Banned>
How are they cucking the case mob?

Grisvok has been far-taunting mobs through groups, raids, and other shit since launch. He has people doing it to the case mobs right now so they cannot get shit.

He was the one doing it in velks training you all with Velk during your push to 60...he trained you with golems right as high priest died the other night....he was the toon "sussysister the female troll training early on...and literally two dozen other trains.

They literally have 3-4 accounts banned from training Faceless this past week.

Everytime Faceless has made any headway he has literally lost his mind and blamed everyone around him. He had planned on killing emp by day 3 and when it was clear that it was a pipe dream, he started becoming unraveled.....and we have endured his bullshit for the last 4 days now. Now I'm coming unraveled and man...does it feel good.

When Faceless beat Emp, Grisvok rage logged and called us all faggots lol. I've never seen a guild leader int he history of EQ or any other game do that before a major progression fight. A+.

We banded together and went and got Emp done anyway without him, and literally EVERY officer voted to NOT give Grisvok a planes rift last night. It was 100% agree'd upon, and someone even said they would rather drag a faceless into our DZ to loot it than Grisvok.

The next day when Grisvok woke up and realized he got cucked on a rift...he posted this about the Relentless Insomnia guys in the guild discord...

....keep in mind, we killed Emp... and there were major contributors in attendance from RI ....ri guys all had our keys done first, vt shards done first, hit 60 first in guild in the top 2 groups and we sent some of our 60's to help his exp group level from 55-60 because he wasted all his time training Faceless. We built his dkp site, his website was setup by us, Teamspeak configuration done by us, we represent a large portion of the leadership team and..OH YA....HELLO we are in VT getting the server first Aten right now and he isn't....

He's the rest of that maniac's racist Discord rage if you want some fun reading lol. The sad thing is every single person in this guild is so much fun to play with, and this one fucking poison pill...while I will admit at times funny to watch...is just unbearable to play with long term. He is a complete loser. through and through, and I love that he's not here to take part in this Aten kill and I am. Eat it baby, Eat it. <3

I have so much more. I literally exported all of the content from 5 Discord servers last night. I have 2 months of racists fucking assinine logs like this where Grisvok just shows his ass time and time again. Maybe I'll just release them one by one like a weekly webisode on Sussy's stream. Could be fun.

Its taking every inch of my will power to finish this VT and not bail on these people. The only thing keeping me here is I know how cool the rest of these guys are.............and whatever you may think of me..take my word for it...almost every regular members and officer in Amtrak is good people and worth having if you get a chance to get them to apply to your guilds. Its also comforting that after this raid I am free to go live my life in peace...and these poor people need to sit here and contend with Grisvok's bullshit.

We are doing VT with 29 people right now, Blob 1, Mini Aten and Temerial down... DXXT next, skipping TVK because we can, and then Aten time. The guys in here are fucking super stars. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Its just sad that as soon as this dies, people have to raid with Grisvok again =\

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
I cant engage with mabbu because despite being carried for a week now he threatened to rage log and sabotage all the work everyone else did while he afked or raided on coirnav. But its ok, i think anyone with a brain knows how Amtrak went. You have a guild leader who took 96 hours to do pop uncontested and a guild leader that did it in 39 hours with 6-7 hours of crashing. Its obvious who actually did work. Mabbu is the same dogshit player from prior servers. Half his officers are leaving coirnav now too so. Ask them about his "#1 guild". lol

I just looked at our test discord out of curiousity. Mabbu messages 16 pages (whatever that is) Grisvok - 189. lmao dude did literally nothing. Although zaide you should be thanking him. He is the reason we didnt go to emp hours earlier (his ri people fought about it with the TL people). And hes the reason they did that stupid dps race in kael when you had 30 more lvl 60s lol

• 1Salty

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
We are doing VT with 29 people right now, Blob 1, Mini Aten and Temerial down... DXXT next, skipping TVK because we can, and then Aten time. The guys in here are fucking super stars. This is the most fun I've had in a long time. Its just sad that as soon as this dies, people have to raid with Grisvok again =\

Wish I recorded the meeting you told me that wasnt possible and I showed you the screenshot where I went through VT and plotted the warders (which arent correct btw). I hope you post it all, I literally dont give a fuck. Im not passive aggressive like you, ill just feed off it and have so much fun trolling you back. I carried youre retard ass through this. Go back to coirnav where mafaka decides whether you get to win an expac or not(another funny story btw).

Also just saw that quote about you leveling. TL people were first to 60, before you. And you farmed shards for yourself instead of doing what was assigned (fungus grove). Which is the entire reason we had to sit there for 6 hours today. Zone sat empty for 3 days while you were logged out doing nothing. All the other people farmed their assigned zones, hence why we were so far ahead on shards.

Lastly, I think you believe Drillisen and Siirx are RI people, they arent. They are TL people who carried you on Coirnav as well. Its really sad when even Dannin (probably one of the most loved EQ players ever) gets on TS and starts trash talking your guild.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Amod Amod Please change the thread title to "Everquest - Selos Server - Guild Implosion on Page 36"

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, EQ so important dude is raging.

I enjoyed my time in AoS on Agnarr?, but that dude seems like a massive fucking loser.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate all you guys that leveled to 60 in places like griegs, while my group was in ME.

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Cornaiv? I dunno, shit all runs together.

I was F&F or whatever the casual rank was for like 2 months. Met some cool ppl

But you seem like a loser of biblical proportions man.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Radien

N00b
Stopping by to say hello and comment on how much more enjoyable it is to play under a Faceless tag. GG Boys.

• 3Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Outside the constant level 1 warp trains, it's been fun. I also could of done without the level 1 cleric that followed my static around for 30 levels to DA train every time it was off CD.

I will say part of that fun though was the shitty amtrak player (Esai) who only joined faceless to sabotage a static but only made it to level 8 before qutting and playing his real character. Thankfully we had someone in group that could box, made a quick cleric and gave him all our CB belts to at least get to 4 and group with us.

Like what kind of pathetic person actually does that over a game but still fails at it. Even more so is the DM he sent me to say he wasn't a spy and left amtrak before he could act like that over a game.

I did my racing on agnarr, I am here to see past DoDH content as I have never done it except PoR raid a little bit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's all fun and games until you doxx someone. Fuck that.

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I mean wasn't your GM asking for zaides RL info just to have it in case he needed it?

The funny part about the above is they(gris and mabbu) are both the same type of person but try to act like they are different. Both scumbags that will do anything and everything over EQ.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wish I recorded the meeting you told me that wasnt possible and I showed you the screenshot where I went through VT and plotted the warders (which arent correct btw). I hope you post it all, I literally dont give a fuck. Im not passive aggressive like you, ill just feed off it and have so much fun trolling you back. I carried youre retard ass through this. Go back to coirnav where mafaka decides whether you get to win an expac or not(another funny story btw).

Also just saw that quote about you leveling. TL people were first to 60, before you. And you farmed shards for yourself instead of doing what was assigned (fungus grove). Which is the entire reason we had to sit there for 6 hours today. Zone sat empty for 3 days while you were logged out doing nothing. All the other people farmed their assigned zones, hence why we were so far ahead on shards.

Lastly, I think you believe Drillisen and Siirx are RI people, they arent. They are TL people who carried you on Coirnav as well. Its really sad when even Dannin (probably one of the most loved EQ players ever) gets on TS and starts trash talking your guild.

I think it's pretty clear that Mabbu is just trying to be self-righteous and virtue signal to make himself look as though he was more important than he actually was. I don't know anyone who would try to argue that Mabbu is a better player than Grizvok, unless they are completely brain dead. As a completely neutral 3rd-party to both TL and RI, I can say that the people in RI from his top officers on down hate Mabbu and talk WAY more shit about him than the officers and members in TL do about Grizvok. I've never talked to anyone in RI that actually likes Mabbu, unfortunately they are too scared to admit it outside of closed doors for some reason. People joined RI because it was literally the only guild competing on Coirnav. No one gives weight to claiming you are #1 when you are 1 of 1. Grizvok at least ran a guild on the most competitive TLP to date.

However Grizvok, as Zaide already stated in this quote:
I think it's pretty much universally understood in all competition that if you cheat it doesn't count ;)

There is no denying that and no type of mental gymnastics you can do to justify it. Obviously both sides are going to be VERY large and there are going to be some people who hack/cheat/exploit. You will inevitably be able to find examples of members doing it on both sides from at least some members. There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void.

Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down.

Now back to farming gear on my casual washed up 1 toon on mangler.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I think it's pretty clear that Mabbu is just trying to be self-righteous and virtue signal to make himself look as though he was more important than he actually was. I don't know anyone who would try to argue that Mabbu is a better player than Grizvok, unless they are completely brain dead. As a completely neutral 3rd-party to both TL and RI, I can say that the people in RI from his top officers on down hate Mabbu and talk WAY more shit about him than the officers and members in TL do about Grizvok. I've never talked to anyone in RI that actually likes Mabbu, unfortunately they are too scared to admit it outside of closed doors for some reason. People joined RI because it was literally the only guild competing on Coirnav. No one gives weight to claiming you are #1 when you are 1 of 1. Grizvok at least ran a guild on the most competitive TLP to date.

However Grizvok, as Zaide already stated in this quote:

There is no denying that and no type of mental gymnastics you can do to justify it. Obviously both sides are going to be VERY large and there are going to be some people who hack/cheat/exploit. You will inevitably be able to find examples of members doing it on both sides from at least some members. There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void.

Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down.

Now back to farming gear on my casual washed up 1 toon on mangler.

Pretty much this, EQ knowledge/strats aside, both are horrible and have serious mental issues when it comes to EQ.