Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No reasonable person would want to run an everquest guild in 2019.

Admitting is the first step, now follow through with the rest of the steps and maybe you will be ok.

Also you take it to the extreme dude. It's actually humourous and sad at the same time. I mean multiple accounts just for level 1 warpers? Risk your account and your entire guild by cheating and having others do it also as part of the plan, is just asinine.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Admitting is the first step, now follow through with the rest of the steps and maybe you will be ok.

Also you take it to the extreme dude. It's actually humourous and sad at the same time. I mean multiple accounts just for level 1 warpers? Risk your account and your entire guild by cheating and having others do it also as part of the plan, is just asinine.

Its just what happens when you have no integrity. Cheaters everywhere are the same. It takes a a particular type of person to torpedo his own guilds accomplishments and reputation with the cheating though.

After all that tough talk too. Just too scared to step up legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I will say part of that fun though was the shitty amtrak player (Esai) who only joined faceless to sabotage a static but only made it to level 8 before qutting and playing his real character. Thankfully we had someone in group that could box, made a quick cleric and gave him all our CB belts to at least get to 4 and group with us.

Like what kind of pathetic person actually does that over a game but still fails at it. Even more so is the DM he sent me to say he wasn't a spy and left amtrak before he could act like that over a game.

Your guildie did that exact same thing to the static group i rolled with from 1-60.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
This thread is pretty hilarious. It's been a pretty fun launch, interesting to see the autism on these forums play out.

After a week my biggest concern w/Selo is the population on this server seems super low for one week in.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread is pretty hilarious. It's been a pretty fun launch, interesting to see the autism on these forums play out.

After a week my biggest concern w/Selo is the population on this server seems super low for one week in.

I've been assuming that at least a significant % of people on selo's will be heading to mangler after the first race is over, definitely by the end of the pop race. If selos population is already low in the first week, I doubt the server will stay populated for very long.

However I feel the same way about Mangler's population size. It feels low in comparison to prior tlp's. There literally wasn't more than 2-3 picks in LGUK at a time until the end of day 3, on a server that has an exp rate twice as fast as agnarr. I think at this point the EQ TLP population is getting spread across too many servers.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's a shame because I respect AOS people from Phinny, solid as fuck players. At this point Amtrak has pretty much cucked itself. It was fun for a while, but a lot of us in Faceless don't even care about the "competition" anymore when it's been nonstop underhanded goofball behavior from the leader of the other team. We're doing our own thing over here at this point.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Its just what happens when you have no integrity. Cheaters everywhere are the same. It takes a a particular type of person to torpedo his own guilds accomplishments and reputation with the cheating though.

Pot kettle situation. You have people clearly using 3rd party programs, to pretend otherwise is laughable.

Drexen

I few members probably using showeq =/= warping through zones and far-taunting to train exp groups condoned by leadership

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
It's depressing how bad the Selo population is after only a week when compared to Mangler, unless daybreak makes major adjustments to both regular AND AA XP I don't really see a reason for new players to even attempt to join this server after a couple weeks in as well, which is only going to compound the population disparity.

I really don't want to play on a classic server for months but I REALLY dont want to play on a "dead" server.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Pot kettle situation. You have people clearly using 3rd party programs, to pretend otherwise is laughable.

There's a huge difference here, you know that.

It's depressing how bad the Selo population is after only a week when compared to Mangler, unless daybreak makes major adjustments to both regular AND AA XP I don't really see a reason for new players to even attempt to join this server after a couple weeks in as well, which is only going to compound the population disparity.

Yeah, I'm with you. Selo is a lot of fun but with the AAXP situation what it is and the lack of population, the prognosis isn't good. I think the terrible (at first) rulesets and the completely bungled launch really did a lot to mangle people's enthusiasm before it even got going.

Skykam

This is funny coming from you. You are like a budget Dima worse in everyway but exactly like him. I watch your guys sits in Fungus Grove for 8 hours far taunting and MQ meleeing. You guys also trained open world AoW dispelled charmed pets and mage pets every encounter in open world. Look at yout screen shot on Emp when your bard messaged you "emp still up" as he was non stop training our clerics and breaking out mezzed mobs. It must suck to be this pathetic at something you care about so much. We ran you off Vulak in Kunark to the point where you made a guild on the test server and pretending to compete with us from there for 6 years. Faceless came into this server pound their chests talking all this shit, yet despite losing multiple racers to RL issues and obviously having internal stuggles between leadership you guys got shit stomped, but its ok cause instead of just admitting that you guys came into the expansion with no plan because you don't know how to compete in this game you can just pretend that you " dont care". I hope to god you aren't nearly as pathetic in real life as you are in this game.

• 6Salty
  • 3Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 13 users