Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had extremely similar complaints to Mabbu, basically every complaint he had I also had this past week. The difference is that I took my complaints to the officers, mostly Drillisen, in private. My complaint that the nonracer loot system sucked was met with an announcement of a noncemptetive period rather than mere dkp, which hopefully gives a fighting chance at gear parity. My complaints about people fucking off in useless places had an immediate result in people getting ripped into for "farming griegs shards" followed by organized cooperative shard and key farms when it became clear that most people still were fucking around. By the weekend the guild was a fucking machine, and toriador went from "is he an officer?" To MVP to most people I chat with.

Our intentions is always the best but as you can see our competition forces us to keep strategies and our real setups on the down low. I wouldn't mind sharing the entire strategy but ill say this, we tested like OGC used to test and it bore fruit. We had a very naughty backup plan if Faceless used the Emp / Aten tricks still in the game but they didn't skip emp keying or use Aten cheese.

Korrupt Korrupt come play EQ with me

I have missed PoE for 2 weeks with the shit going on with me IRL. You more than anyone being one of my oldest friends that we prioritize Path of Exile over anything. I wasnt going to call in the homies to come play a 20 year old game against a guild that makes up records and plays forumquest. Plus you obviously havent heard the good news that a certain group of "Othmir Lovers" have chosen to come do PoP with you.

Cupie12 Cupie12 Sterling Sterling I only respect true champions who can make it to 100 in Path of Exile ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Caspin

Trakanon Raider
With the way this round of POE started you're probably better off missing the two weeks, IRL more important for sure though.

Radien

N00b
So everything he said was 100% true but parts of it were slightly hypocritical?

tryna drive and type. my bad

I’ve RMT’d two characters and a Tinker mask. After hundreds of hours of DKP entry, administrative bullshit and being denied a mainchange. Not here to debate the ethics of RMTing, but there are almost certainly officers who’ve RMT’d for more than I have.

All the other claims are complete nonsense, or in Korrupt’s words “the most deranged.” Villainize me all you want, but at least get the facts straight. There was no DDoSing, there was no selling of batphone access, there was no collusion with Dima, whoever made these claims is just perpetuating false information. And if these events actually did transpire and aren’t also entirely fictional, it certainly wasn’t on my behalf.

Kontra

The Rat King
All bullshit aside, it was a serious fucking grind just to get to where we were at a point to even kill AoW with 59 in raid, Emp with like 61, and ultimately AHR with 35. A ton of people stepped up when they needed to, and basically just ignored the drama when it needed to be ignored to secure the #1 kill. Gratz Faceless on server first Emp kill, but you lost the race in Luclin, and you will lose again in PoP, 100% guaranteed.

edit to add: I can confirm that what Grisvok said re: you would have lost server first Emp also if he was the official guildleader is 100% true, and accurate. In TS, 4 or 5 of us had spoken the morning of the kill and the plan was to do Cursed cycle and carry that momentum straight through to Emp. That only changed at the last minute because of some pussy shit and nerves from people like Mabbu apparently.

Last edited:

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So now that this e-peen horsefuckery is over can we get back to enjoying a new server?

Thermy/Exoo/Torky hit 60 over the weekend in a fun velks UD/OC group and then last night I PLed a new ranger and bard to 31 in 5 hours.

If folks see me out grinding and need exp/group etc let me know, happy to help folks level up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Satoshi

Molten Core Raider
I've seen my name thrown around a few times so I wanted to step in and clarify some matters.

Most of you know me from Fippy (or prior Sol Ro days from 99-06). Citizen was never a "day zero" guild, it was something I made a few days in that turned into the underdog, and finally, the eventual powerhouse from Omens until we couldn't progress with 20ish mains total in TDS (21st expansion!)

The lockjaw tenure was more entertaining than anything, I quite enjoyed leading the quickest Naggy/Vox runs, and then leading a band of friends a month into the server when we started raiding. Even though we were substantially outnumbered mains wise (5:1 many times), the wins were certainly bitter sweet and I can't believe the run we gave the other guilds on the server. Phinigel with OGC was a natural evolution to MM, and it was and continues to be a great pleasure to play with many of you in one form or another, even if we weren't on the same team.

The backhistory is important, because throughout the tenure of Fippy, I stayed in touch in one form or another with TL's leadership, by phone or otherwise. Never once did it cross into the real life family domain. The week I gave Zaide my contact information, all sorts of doxxing began with my family's addresses and a slew of other stuff, people literally sent me logs of him spilling personal details on me. The guy would literally sneak into the guild under different characters to engage in subversive activities one way or another. There's certain statutes that can be pursued if someone really wanted to, but it's certainly not worth it to me to end a kid's career in one form or another, personalities like that are self destructive over time anyways. Time changes people, and I hope he'll grow wiser in age to be better person.

I never cared about anything I published online that's readily photoshopped, I'm all smiles to know some people use that material to maintain a hard on in one form or another. When you cross into deeper domains, that's crossing the line, and it's something that resulted me in losing all the respect I had for Zaide and the guilds he runs or ran at one point or another.

I don't think I know a good chunk of the other guys that oversee other uncontested servers, and I know for a fact many of them are stand up guys that I deeply respect, and I'm sure there are many others. I can never, and will never endorse anything related to Zaide at all as a result of the above.

Over the years, I've grown to appreciate the intensity of competition that I've had with TL, and I appreciate how ultimately that lead to more defined and aggressive guilds. This is exactly why I chose to support Amtrak over Faceless on Selo, and I'm proud that Amtrak pulled through with the win even against grave odds. Well done guys, really.

We've got underfoot launching on Phinigel on 3/27 with OGC, and that's going to be a lot of work. I think both Phinigel and Selo will catch up to live at a similar time, in fact, I think Selos may naturally overtake it by a few months, I've gotta do the math. I hope you guys have fun, and keep doing good work. If any of you want to always forward enjoy the content, you always have a home with any of the guilds I run.

I'll leave you guys with a compilation that I had made on Lockjaw, there's quite a few more unpublished screenshots, it was a good time.

SVTlntE.jpg

3TtnEey.jpg

Much love,

Dima/Satoshi

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Much love,

Dima/Satoshi

I was very immature thinking the DOXXing was funny back when, i apologize for perpetuating the posting of that shit and thinking bringing RL into video games thinking it was funny. This shit posting and forumquest we just experienced really opened my eyes to how fucking deranged some of the TLP people are. Glad we are on the same team now, Dannin says he wants a mexican standoff IRL with you btw.

Catch up with you guys when im back later this week :)

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I was very immature thinking the DOXXing was funny back when, i apologize for perpetuating the posting of that shit and thinking bringing RL into video games thinking it was funny. This shit posting and forumquest we just experienced really opened my eyes to how fucking deranged some of the TLP people are. Glad we are on the same team now, Dannin says he wants a mexican standoff IRL with you btw.

Catch up with you guys when im back later this week :)

First Mabbu, now Dima. This is going to go very well :)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 200783

My race has always been to live, though.

Let the goal post moving and "we weren't racing" posts begin. This excuse of we'll see who is the best when the server goes to live is used on every server by the losing guilds. Next we'll hear you did it with less clerics and less raiders or something silly.

**batphones E Esai Cupie12 Cupie12 ** might be time to post Foaming's chat about getting the first Aten easy and what their plans were afterward. Seems losing gives people amnesia and makes them aim for new goals.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's pretty wild cause Maze was non stop level 1 training me the first 2 days of the server. But I guess since he's in faceless its ok. Oh and btw when zaide said I was warping it was a flat out lie he just has to make any excuse to justify why I was able to wipe 3 level 60s in DSP.
S Skykam It's fuckin crazy that I didn't even play past day 1.

I have a level 26 enchanter and 26 Shadowknight.

Please provide references to me training anyone.

Attached are me explaining to leadership that I left the server on SUNDAY March 17th, after getting level 26.

You would've known if I trained you because it would've been 100% automated.

I'm not paying that cuckfuck Abyss $$ to warp on a version of a game that still sucks major cock after 20 years.

Get over yourself, I don't even have a single fucking clue who you are, so take my dick out of your mouth.

quit1.png

quit2.png

quit3.png

Hello Faceless- I am Beef. Nice to meet you.

Better slow down on all the excuses in this thread it's getting a little lengthy. You pounded your chest on the forums prior to server launch about all your records and how you were the best on every server you go to. Is that site gonna get an update to #2 guild on Selos? If you weren't racing why did one of your mongoloids flip to the TLP forum as soon as Emp died and toot your horn? I'd go through the rest of the excuses you've posted so far but to say you weren't racing is beyond fucking comical. You had a chance in this until the server was put into an UP status and then your chances ended. Are you mad that a group of gamers came together set aside time and dominated you? Has your AHR text hit the serverwide on Selos yet? Several of you kept mentioning a collapsed DZ but I'm prettyyyyy sure your DZ didn't get completed last night.

I'm guess you "MIGHT" kill AHR by friday this week if your members don't realize it's hopeless and a waste of time to occupy space on this server against Amtrak. Our leaders/officers/players are more dedicated. Our players know how to bring the best every time it's needed. We should probably just go ahead and copy/paste this forum post and label it "20th Anniversary Faceless loses PoP" and you guys can start drumming up the excuses for that too. You ran your mouth. We shut that mouth. Save yourself time and when PoP launches just sit in PoK until we're done.

P.S. I am assuming just like in Amtrak most of your members are great individuals/people and I am sure at one point or another outside of racing our paths will cross and friendships will be formed but when it comes to this server you are the small fry.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What I love is that every single person in Amtrak that I have talked to all says “yeah we know who is warping in our guild” and then just shrugs.

You guys won the race. Congrats. Now stop warp training, feel free to train on your mains if that’s what it takes and dispel mobs and do whatever else. I expect that mano y mano.

The level 1 warp training and grisvok pulling mobs on his main from two floors away ..... come on now.

We all have videos, we all have a multitude of people running showeq so stop pretending you aren’t doing it.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
What I love is that every single person in Amtrak that I have talked to all says “yeah we know who is warping in our guild” and then just shrugs.

You guys won the race. Congrats. Now stop warp training, feel free to train on your mains if that’s what it takes and dispel mobs and do whatever else. I expect that mano y mano.

The level 1 warp training and grisvok pulling mobs on his main from two floors away ..... come on now.

We all have videos, we all have a multitude of people running showeq so stop pretending you aren’t doing it.

dont act like your guild is innocent. I wish we had kissassist or mq2melee like half your guild is using, maybe then we could have 180 people in open world too.

Last edited:

Reca

Trakanon Raider

You guys literally had an automated bot army sitting in Fungus Grove for 24 hours fartaunting the Shiknars. There's videos faceless's melee bots rotating around the Shiknar's as they moved. You also had a necro officer in your guild try to train us in Vex Thal as we engaged Aten, only to be greeted by our warder linemen who put him down.

You guys even had people like Nope breaking our mezzes on Emperor. You guys tried to train us on Avatar of War - constantly dispelled our charm pets and we ended up having to high sun them.