Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Rampage either folding or having to go on under a new name/management. Combination of attrition and truebox being a nuisance at this point in the game.

Sucks for EU players since it's the only EU guild left, once you lose that critical mass you're either quitting or rerolling on another server.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Looks like Rampage either folding or having to go on under a new name/management. Combination of attrition and truebox being a nuisance at this point in the game.

Sucks for EU players since it's the only EU guild left, once you lose that critical mass you're either quitting or rerolling on another server.
Is it at all related to their GL being on Oakwynd since it came out?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

He was on Vaniki before that as well, I get the impression the RI people had moved on from Rampage a while ago. But I don't know. I had a bone to pick with Vicc for bailing on Bind Rush, but at this point it's whatever, in the past.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I haven't actively played since last year, just some info that's posted on the Aradune channel in the EQ discord. Aeth seems to put a ton of hours into the game daily so it wouldn't surprise me to see him being active on two servers at the same time. Smackage had a kid last year so he hasn't been playing all that much. Neither were active raid leaders so the guild might continue on with new name/leadership, who knows.

Guys - with the lack of support from the Officer team and the dismissive response from the playerbase to Smackage's recent poll, it is clear that new leadership of the guild is needed. We were trying to be proactive to avoid the inevitable difficulties and frustrations that will be coming due to multibind/keystroke detection in the upcoming expansions that Mangler has struggled with, but it doesn't seem like the guild is really even willing to listen before taking a negative opinion, which we interpret as a no confidence.

Thus, the name Rampage will be retired from this server from August 15th. We encourage you all to keep going and suggest you quickly move to sort out amongst yourselves and the guild members a leadership structure that the guild will have confidence in so that a new name and discord can be established. We will leave the website operational until the current payment runs out (should be a few months I believe) if you wish to continue to use it, but you will need to transfer that somewhere / set up something else / use Open DKP once that expires and talk with Curi about transferring the bid bot if you want to continue to use it on another server. If we can help in any way setting up the new guild, feel free to let us know. The playerbase will be made aware of the changes coming in one week, unless you plan to do so sooner.

Aeth, Smackage, and Zygorian

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was pretty honest and upfront. Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and stop dealing with the headache.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I haven't actively played since last year, just some info that's posted on the Aradune channel in the EQ discord. Aeth seems to put a ton of hours into the game daily so it wouldn't surprise me to see him being active on two servers at the same time. Smackage had a kid last year so he hasn't been playing all that much. Neither were active raid leaders so the guild might continue on with new name/leadership, who knows.

Guys - with the lack of support from the Officer team and the dismissive response from the playerbase to Smackage's recent poll, it is clear that new leadership of the guild is needed. We were trying to be proactive to avoid the inevitable difficulties and frustrations that will be coming due to multibind/keystroke detection in the upcoming expansions that Mangler has struggled with, but it doesn't seem like the guild is really even willing to listen before taking a negative opinion, which we interpret as a no confidence.

Thus, the name Rampage will be retired from this server from August 15th. We encourage you all to keep going and suggest you quickly move to sort out amongst yourselves and the guild members a leadership structure that the guild will have confidence in so that a new name and discord can be established. We will leave the website operational until the current payment runs out (should be a few months I believe) if you wish to continue to use it, but you will need to transfer that somewhere / set up something else / use Open DKP once that expires and talk with Curi about transferring the bid bot if you want to continue to use it on another server. If we can help in any way setting up the new guild, feel free to let us know. The playerbase will be made aware of the changes coming in one week, unless you plan to do so sooner.

Aeth, Smackage, and Zygorian
What was the poll about?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What was the poll about?

Whether or not to move to Rizlona. As I understand it, the two-box restriction was a serious problem on Mangler for multi-binding instant abilities on boxes (game autokicks you if too many inputs are received from the same IP address at the same time). I'm not much of a boxer nor have I played EQ this far, but that's my best understanding of it.

Rizlona's apparently pretty damn dead group/bazaar wise so I can understand single boxers not being too eager to move there. It was already hard to find groups on Aradune in EU timezones last year, can't imagine moving to a server where most players are just 6-boxing everything on their own in some instance is going to make that situation getting any better.

Guild update

Hey folks, following up on Shiner's earlier note, here's what's been discussed and agreed with Smackage, Aeth and Zygorian.

1. The guild will remain on Aradune
  2. We will retain RWT guild tag, Discord and DKP site
  3. The current Leadership will step down, as they have announced earlier
  4. Zzer has been appointed to take over as the new Guild Leader
  5. While current Officer roles remain operationally unchanged, we will review and clean up the structure in the coming weeks
  6. Apart from the above, everything else remains status quo - raid timings, dkp and rules
  7. If/when the issues brought up earlier regarding the boxing limitations arise, we will revisit the topic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user