Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To give props where it's due, I gotta compliment the queue system in one way for being smart enough to let me queue up one on machine, then end up switching up to a new machine for that account and it holding my place in line from the original queue. :p
Wait, what?

So it can do that but can't hold your place in line after a crash? Wtf?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Surprised I still remember how to get to some of these camps - lvl 31 ench lfg lguk BR.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I doubt DPG has the competency to do it, but detecting people keeping themselves afk on char select would be the easiest thing to detect and give warnings or suspensions for.

For my money I'd put up a "trader" in commonlands that would have a script advertising something mundane at a relatively high price. I'm not using an afkbot, but i had wondered what i would do if i did

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Hit 50, was going to farm some stuff to do spell research. Went to Najena at prime time, there's only 12 people ( so no new pick) and they're *all* 50s, what the hell is there to camp in there besides FBRs? I feel bad for people trying to level up during prime time, que aside! lol

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Drops for mage pet focus stuff I'd bet, people sell that stuff on Rizlona for like 500pp a shovel or whatever it is in there.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's funny they're so coveted since they're so weak. I guess any edge is worth a pretty penny. I mean, I know two are used for the epic as well, but still...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit 48 last night in LGuk leveling with buddies. Slow as fuck but bullshitting in Discord with buddies makes it go faster.

Gonna try and hit up the Hole for the last 2 levels.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hit 50, was going to farm some stuff to do spell research. Went to Najena at prime time, there's only 12 people ( so no new pick) and they're *all* 50s, what the hell is there to camp in there besides FBRs? I feel bad for people trying to level up during prime time, que aside! lol
Yeah it's getting worse, but isn't that bad yet. It just means that often you've got to decide whether you want to level in an area with garbage drops or compete with level 50s by leveling in an area with decent drops. I had planned on trying to level in areas that happened to drop decent group gear but everytime I've cycled through those camps it's a bust.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's already started on the beginning of the afternoon on a weekday. It's going to be shit. However they say they have some potential fixes for some of the issues on Wednesday.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Trolled
EQ000920.jpg

Bit of Unrestery on the cleric/chanter alts that I probably should have started with
EQ000919.jpg

Trolled again
EQ000915.jpg

Random Holery
EQ000901.jpg

EQ000904.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's one D between "friends"?

also the queues starting before noon PST is hilarious. Game is more than half populated by AFK bots at this point.

Still not as bad as Archeage launch with 32 hour queues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user