Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
ah, makes sense. How’s the grind going so far? I imagine we will see our first 60s on Aradune before the 24 hour post launch mark.

Level 52 and a half after 3 and a half hours of exp pot. Once the game was finally playable and everyone was in EJ it took a little while to get seb keys hence the late start. Zero deaths in the group so far, buttery smooth

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Level 52 and a half after 3 and a half hours of exp pot. Once the game was finally playable and everyone was in EJ it took a little while to get seb keys hence the late start. Zero deaths in the group so far, buttery smooth
Getting my EQ fix vicariously via your group on stream. Thanks pal

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Trak down already?

I almost died in Overthere, used race change to switch my Necro to MasterRace(tm) , assumed it would port me to Cabilis. Nope! Insta faction change to KoS lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
People hitting 60 now. So roughly 18 hours for groups to go 50-60.

Another 0.3 makes a real difference I guess. Eighteen hours at heavy tryhard is very reasonable.

expssssss.png

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fucking autists. I'm 40% into 51.

Speaking of, which one of you scum fuck autists will let me sit afk in your group playing mana song during work hours for that xp?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Fucking autists. I'm 40% into 51.

Speaking of, which one of you scum fuck autists will let me sit afk in your group playing mana song during work hours for that xp?
Look at those strong social skills. Clearly not an autist

Louis

Trakanon Raider
ah, makes sense. How’s the grind going so far? I imagine we will see our first 60s on Aradune before the 24 hour post launch mark.
Think our group had the first 60's unless there were people hiding behind anon. It took about 19 hours with a trak in between and half our group getting stuck in TD for an hour.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah I didnt get it from that guy, but wow thats a ton of money. I mean you could make that back easily but damn. I have a coder buddy that plays and at one point he did sell it a few people on this forum but one of them gave it to someone, who gave it to braniac to crack it for their own use. Turns out Braniac is bff with eqmule which ended up pissing off mule and causing the whole MQ2 coding war where mule decided to start injecting crashes, reports, sending our bots tells via hidden code, encrypting more things, so we decided it wasnt a good idea to pass it around.

Why would daybreak stop it? It was obvious the 70 boxer on mangler had it, he was also boxing on agnarr before that, warping around and had about 48 boxes in sirens where he started perfecting it for mangler. They've known all along since phinigel that people have had it, thats also why eqmule would constantly encrypt more things cause holly would be backchanneling him instead of admitting to the public that people had it.

also dont have any krono to sell, i stopped eq during luclin of mangler.
So this is why we can't have nice things? WTF! This sucks. Makes sense, just sucks.

Crone

unfortunately yes
It's very clear they are friends if you ever hang around the MMOBugs forum. That's where I would always get my Mq2 distributions. Some cool people over there, and almost like a mini redguides website, before redguides ever was a thing. I just assumed anyone that had Dev or mod status over there were pretty good friends, are at least talked a lot, and eqmule and brain were, soooooo...

I need to look up leveling locations that Kunark opened up. Have a 42 Warrior that I'd like to level not in Guk or Hole!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Same as The Hole was for Classic. Yea, there's other spots but they are not as good.

That's too bad. I wish with every new TLP season they would shuffle up the ZEMs while trying to avoid a "best."

The upside is that everyone's just in the same spot.

Crone

That's too bad. I wish with every new TLP season they would shuffle up the ZEMs while trying to avoid a "best."

With picks, it's not so bad, but yea. I mean, back in the day it used to be cool for experience if you just soloed a single spawn , with a 28 minute respawn, and that was fine. I wouldn't dream of doing that now. Lol

Looks like I can take my Warrior to FV Drovlargs, or City of Mist in the 40's. Be a nice change of pace.

Animosity

Agreed. I had a really hard time playing Aradune. After doing the same level path on TLP servers it just becomes tedious. I havent logged in for Kunark yet for this reason. Would be awesome to do a different zone other than Chardok. Especially since they nerfed Howling Stones.