Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
These are possibly the dumbest rule sets they could have thought up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Such a missed opportunity. Like, I can understand locking Aradune somewhere but the world does not need two more prison servers. Such a shit show.

I bet they change Rizlona though. I won't bet money on it, but they probably will.

Maybe.

• 2Like

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Kind of funny that they are trying to sell the servers by emphasizing there will be policing/GMs. That in it self is an admission that they are incompetent at policing all the botting on Mangler.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What expansion is Mangler on now? I don't know if I want to mess around with another Agnarr

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sleeper, Combine, Fippy, Vulak, Ragefire, Lockjaw, Agnarr, Coirnav, Mangler, Selo. These two will be 11 and 12 assuming we don't count Quarm and Mayong which were more event servers than TLP.

FWIW, I think they will backpedal on the PoP lock for at least one of these servers. The precedent is already set because they changed Mangler in response to popular sentiment last year.

+Phini

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I should apply for the GM job.
What expansion is Mangler on now? I don't know if I want to mess around with another Agnarr

giphy.gif

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well, after the initial Mangler/Selo announcement everyone lost their shit and they made up new rules. I hope that happens again.

These. Suck.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to make characters opening day and just have them /follow random people and petition them.

Should be fun

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I didn't expect to get something as interesting as Selo again but I was hoping. At the least I was looking for stuff like Beastlord and Berzerker at launch or a non-Classic start, better unlock speeds, good exp, etc. Basically something between Selo and Mangler.

Agnarr but with your own GM is so uninspired I'm going to blame @a_skeleton_03

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't expect to get something as interesting as Selo again but I was hoping. At the least I was looking for stuff like Beastlord and Berzerker at launch or a non-Classic start, better unlock speeds, good exp, etc. Basically something between Selo and Mangler.

Agnarr but with your own GM is so uninspired I'm going to blame @a_skeleton_03

They are trying to be P99 which is the exact thing that people who play on these tlps don't want.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So do I swipe right or left on these servers?

Still got a hankering for EQ, but salty AF about my recent experience with EQ2.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mangler posed to be the longest running and most-successful TLP thus far! Way to go, team!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It seems goofy to me that the 2box server has truebox rules. Why bother with two trueboxes and not just let people run whatever for their two boxes?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users