Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Wow, me pointing out how bad you are ever quest really seems to make you mad. Being bad at time P1 trial? Rough dude. Maybe you should go back to Tetris.

Also, I really like how your proof of not being a try hard loser is all the thousands of hours you've invested in other games.

If your life literally depended on it, you could never reach my level of success of any of those games. Stick to EQ where retards like you belong and can tell yourself you're actually good at something.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If your life literally depended on it, you could never reach my level of success of any of those games. Stick to EQ where retards like you belong and can tell yourself you're actually good at something.
Mad cuz bad

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Who knew someone could have such a ego over EQ. I think lumi took a serious ego hit to bring up getting kicked from a guild on a TLP 1-2 years ago, in a thread about a completely different TLP and then go on about how great he is for multiple posts after. I need a "baffled" emoji.
He's just one of those kind of dudes who will take any bait and attack it like a rabid animal. He probably still has bitter grudges from when he was in kindergarten

rad

Lord of Guk
You do realize there are other skills besides just APM right? Like draft strategy, shot calling, situational awareness, limit testing etc.

Sounds like you were trash tier, you all cast slow to ensure someone lands it you fucking dolt, if the target is slowed you move to cripple.

There is ALWAYS something to be doing as a shaman in raid, if you think differently you picked the wrong fucking class bucko.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Who knew someone could have such a ego over EQ. I think lumi took a serious ego hit to bring up getting kicked from a guild on a TLP 1-2 years ago, in a thread about a completely different TLP and then go on about how great he is for multiple posts after. I need a "baffled" emoji.

This has nothing to do with my ego. I was just commenting how there are actually quite a few people playing EQ for a challenge. Also, as hardcore as these retards in Faceless were, they still got heavily outclassed by Amtrak which just makes them even more pathetic.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like you were trash tier, you all cast slow to ensure someone lands it you fucking dolt, if the target is slowed you move to cripple.

There is ALWAYS something to be doing as a shaman in raid, if you think differently you picked the wrong fucking class bucko.

Lol you're such a fucking retard. I started with malo and then cripple because every time I'd cast slow it would say it was already slowed. So I stopped casting the spell except on the most necessary of targets.

rad

Lord of Guk
Lol you're such a fucking retard. I started with malo and then cripple because every time I'd cast slow it would say it was already slowed. So I stopped casting the spell except on the most necessary of targets.

suresure.gif

Ever the victim Lumi, keep it up lil man.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I ended up joining faceless when amtrak disbanded. I was most impressed by how open the guild was. Sieger would basically host chats about anything - politics and religion certain included - and he didn't shut people out. One of the raid leaders was the most patient leader I ever encountered. Never seemed to get too angry. Dude had a literally autistic son in the background clapping and still just laughed at people in his raids calling each other autists around him. I honestly don't recall a single person being kicked from the guild.

I can't even imagine how terrible and/or degenerate you must have been to get kicked from selo faceless. Say what you will about the races and etc but that was the most welcoming guild I've ever seen in any mmo and you got canned from it. You must SUCK!
I think the guild really hit its stride around the time you guys joined. Late DoDH the majority of what I'll call the "tourists" were bailing out of Selo (not just in Faceless, but in other guilds) so when Altered Minds and Amtrak merged into us (and we got a lot of Reversion players later in PoR) we were getting the people from those guilds who actually were just interested in the concept of later era EQ and were at least "okay" with monthly unlocks. We never had a "huge" drop off in players again after DoDH, we just had what I'd call "normal attrition" of people slowly leaving for real life / other games etc, but the guild's character and form was really solidified late DoDH and stayed that way in many sense until right now.

Early Selo was kind of a different beast, and the simple reality is my Big Brain Plan if I had one, was to just have the most obese roster possible knowing that it was going to naturally slim down (which it did.) I knew that wasting bandwidth on analyzing who was good or bad just didn't matter pre-Omens, most of the truly horrible "chaff" would casual out around then anyway, and they did. I just knew the more people we started with the higher the chances we'd net in the longer term / committed players.

I'll also say when I occasionally read FoH the perception of early Selo is kind of funny to me. Most of the people from these boards who played on Selo were gone by Omens, DoN at the latest. We hit 2 years on Selo next month. Like the first 4-6 months are such a small portion of the total Selo's run, the people that were peaced out by then often forget I think we had another 6 months we went after they quit, then another, then another. The first couple months honestly were also the least "representative" of what the server as really like to play on month in month out than any other era.

• 2Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I ended up joining faceless when amtrak disbanded. I was most impressed by how open the guild was. Sieger would basically host chats about anything - politics and religion certain included - and he didn't shut people out. One of the raid leaders was the most patient leader I ever encountered. Never seemed to get too angry. Dude had a literally autistic son in the background clapping and still just laughed at people in his raids calling each other autists around him. I honestly don't recall a single person being kicked from the guild.

I can't even imagine how terrible and/or degenerate you must have been to get kicked from selo faceless. Say what you will about the races and etc but that was the most welcoming guild I've ever seen in any mmo and you got canned from it. You must SUCK!
Sieger Sieger and the rest of the faceless crew are very good people, they are good players and forgiving.....

Except when that druid (ohma?) in agnarr fucked up in the Rathe Council by breaking all the mezzed council members(all .. of.. them...), causing us to wipe. Not even our superstar enchanter (dastin?) could save us.

Instant.. guild removal...

DickTrickle

Sieger Sieger and the rest of the faceless crew are very good people, they are good players and forgiving.....

Except when that druid (ohma?) in agnarr fucked up in the Rathe Council by breaking all the mezzed council members(all .. of.. them...), causing us to wipe. Not even our superstar enchanter (dastin?) could save us.

Instant.. guild removal...
How do you break all the messed ones? Unless you were stacking them on top of each other and he for some reason cast an AE? Or was he just continually nuking different ones or something? I need to know more

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Frank was patient but he "could" blow up at times. "WHO CHARMED THE FUCKING BOSS"????. I heard that cry and I was in a different Discord channel. His kids...I had to turn down his volume. It kind of sucked cause he was leading the raid, so you have to listen.

The patient raid leader was Reese. That man was the calmest person I have ever had lead a raid. There were some funny times that involved him and Brad kind of butting heads. Brad was the Military " Get your fucking shit together" raid leader. The famous Onyxia raid leader from WoW was pretty close to Brad. Reese was all "Calm down Brad, there was a reason "Insert player name" was not able to take that action. I enjoyed raiding with the guild just for the conversations that would take place. Every night somebody was so fat, Kombo was told to Shut Up and Thrawn would attempt to bring up politics. Good Times, even if I was not really part of the clique.

/wave Sieger. Sounds like all is still going well for you guys.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Faceless was pretty nice but wasn't in there but a few weeks before I realized I wasn't going to like Selo's. I didn't want to truebox a full group, and as a solo player that was a hindrance. The cliques were well-formed by that time, and despite having an in into Frank's LMRF or whatever clique, I felt like I was constantly asking someone to give up progress on one of their boxes to let me into something. That didn't feel great.

Aradune, despite still having boxes (at least up to 2) just feels a lot better with just playing 1 character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Outside of a few of the logistical guys most of the top raiding guilds on these TLPs have so much overlap and it's largely just one sort of community. Most people in Faceless have been guilded at some point with the people that largely comprised OGC and AoS/Amtrak etc. The only time I was in one of the Faceless incarnations was the start of Agnarr classic before I realized I really didn't have it in me to do Classic again while still playing on Phinny primarily. If I were to fault them it would certainly be the other direction, too inclusive vs culling sharply. Seems like it would take some effort to get kicked.

• 2Like