Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's insane that they thought the ridiculously slow exp on Coirnav was something people actually wanted and enjoyed.

Lockjaw and Ragefire didn't have instancing but they did have massive populations that never got a shot at content they wanted to do aside from that temporary forced rotation experiment. Lockjaw was a few weeks in to Kunark when Phinny launched and by then only one guild had killed Trak and one guild had killed Sev so if you wanted to do VP or get a warrior epic that was an impossibility. Sorry folks, check back after a few months go by and maybe someone will let you in. I can't imagine Ragefire went any different.

Phinny had an exp rate that was so terrible people resorted to factory farming fire beetle eyes and bone chips in Paineel rather than play the game normal BUT everyone could raid so people stuck it out.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

"Also if you're genuine, I recommend doing something nice for your husband because from what I can tell from this post you're a nightmare to live with.”

I trash on DPG pretty frequently so anytime they get a chance they ban me.

The punishment to just boot boxers to Rizlona is brilliant.

Sterling

El Presidente
The punishment to just boot boxers to Rizlona is brilliant.
Rizlona will be for boxers that want to camp stuff themselves and people that want to raid with 15-20 humans. The shitlord krono farmers will be on the truebox server since that's where the krono will be.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That thread and the harsh replies didn't make much sense because of all the edits.

"If they don't get disconnected from all hitting buttons at a similar time. " I forgot all about this, I would get booted a lot on my Druid/Chanter 2 box while nervously spamming heals in close calls. Strangely, I never died despite the hasted charm pet...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That thread and the harsh replies didn't make much sense because of all the edits.

"If they don't get disconnected from all hitting buttons at a similar time. " I forgot all about this, I would get booted a lot on my Druid/Chanter 2 box while nervously spamming heals in close calls. Strangely, I never died despite the hasted charm pet...
When you get hit by truebox code (which affects legit players) you are immediately removed from game with all aggro lost. You'll never die from that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When you get hit by truebox code (which affects legit players) you are immediately removed from game with all aggro lost. You'll never die from that.
This seems hilarious to me as a live player where my characters APM is like, 100 between the huge number of AAs and skill usages. I manage that by just spamming a set of keys ln basically all the characters. It's different in early EQ, but i dont see how truebox could do this as the game escalates the apm and mana efficiency of each character

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This seems hilarious to me as a live player where my characters APM is like, 100 between the huge number of AAs and skill usages. I manage that by just spamming a set of keys ln basically all the characters. It's different in early EQ, but i dont see how truebox could do this as the game escalates the apm and mana efficiency of each character
It's very inconsistent too. I've had days where I've been hit by it 3-4 times and then I would go weeks without.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
exploiting the truebox code to instantly log out when shit hits the fan was so satisfying

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That makes me have reservations about how any of this is going to work, lol. I've got a logitech g13 next to my keyboard that i expect to hit simultaneously. I guess we'll see what happens, im sure i can overcome whatever dumb bullshit they have.

Ironically, it'll probably be easier for me to manage this if i use AHK to send keystrokes to my truebox via multiplicity.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did shm/nec and added a rog in pop on corinav. did enc/clr/wiz on mangler. you get a feel for it p quickly once you get hit by it unintentionally a few times. It would be pretty rare when i got hit by it unintentionally but could kick myself off at will anytime i wanted. I did not use any 3rd party software besides basic autofire ahk scripts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didn't they have a server launch Nov '19 that was dead on arrival and disappeared like a fart in the wind?

That sounds like Miragul, the "start at 85" server that I can't remember anything else about even. It had no fanfare and came in at a weird time to provide a gaming experience no one was asking for.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, it was like "Oh shit, Brad died... and here is another server for you. Peace."

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Didn't they have a server launch Nov '19 that was dead on arrival and disappeared like a fart in the wind?
Edit - beat to the punch

I think that one started at House of Thule. It was pretty much pointless since you could pretty much get the same experience on a live server.