Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Finally got my computers set up. They both connect to the web and one will get me to the server select screen where the servers are locked. The other won’t load and keeps giving me a “launchpad was unable to connect” error and won’t let me in. Any ideas on a fix for this?

Sterling

El Presidente
Finally got my computers set up. They both connect to the web and one will get me to the server select screen where the servers are locked. The other won’t load and keeps giving me a “launchpad was unable to connect” error and won’t let me in. Any ideas on a fix for this?
Provide them a better server farm with proper bandwidth?

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Game is down broski, down bigtime all day since 1pm.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gave up and went to bed, figured they'd have shit sorted in the morning. Guess not. This launch seems particularly shitty.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn holy hshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
i just work up , 6 am EST , and there is still a queue? also should i sit with this pop up window up or hit ok?
1590660306964.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was auto logged in with the pop-up window open after about 30 to 40 minutes wait 2 hours ago

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
got in after about 40 mins, snaged some names i wanted too
1590662848508.png

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol. Figured I'd try to get my character made before I go to work and there is a queue and I noticed the servers went down again during the night?

Can their servers not handle the traffic?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I THOUGHT I knew what I was in for, my schedule just happened to give me launch day off than I get to stay on site at work 24 hours the next day. I was prepared for 4-5 hours of shenanigans, but this.. this is embarrassing for a company. How did the P99 green/teal launch go again? And that's a free EMU? /boggle

*edit: at least the que auto logged me in, so it sort of works. But now I see I'm level 2, not 3 like I left it last night. Wheeeee

Last edited:

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The queue login worked after 20 minutes this morning. I don't know why I was amazed it worked.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Member in my old guild who was pissed he didn't get the leadership was equal parts crazy and bitter with me and every time a new TLP server launched he'd create a mule with my name. Did the same in WoW on the server he was playing on.

Have you pissed anyone off lately?
Nah, it's a pretty common name. I'm not that upset since I don't even have it on Bristlebane since it got merged. Ironically the first character named Tuco I ever made was ON Bristlebane, and it's been my gaming name on dozens (hundreds?) of games over the last twenty years, but I don't have it on BB!!

Tucoh / Tucoc it is for my enc/cle. I hope whoever has Tuco plays a lot and confuses everyone.