Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can replace Ragebringer in Velious. Vulak MH and Tunare OH outparsed it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sure but I'm not going to mention the haste because a Monk could get that on a different piece of gear too.

Same as I don't consider the monk epic clicky because presumably the Rogue is going to have spell haste anyways.
Pretty sure on TLP's those monk delays are with the epic haste figured.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is this not accurate anymore?

It is accurate but those values are without epic. With epic it becomes 23/26.

The monk epic literally changes the delay, not including the clicky haste. At least, that's what I've always understood it as. It would explain how the iksar can lose their +1 extra delay. This is also how p99 describes the epic affecting damage and delay (albeit with the old values, of course)

But fists do not get damage bonus so on motm mobs that can really change things if just using fists.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No, having epic "gloves" on essentially changes the dmg/dly of a monk with no weapons, regardless of any buffs

Sorry I guess I am forgetting something. I don't see damage or delay on here.

1591029683995.png

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Also people keep saying they Rangers are pretty good. I know they can group tank in classic. How are they dps wise in kunark and velious?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Also people keep saying they Rangers are pretty good. I know they can group tank in classic. How are they dps wise in kunark and velious?
Middle of the pack. They arent good dps until Luclin and then it goes back down come PoP.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Do you need to see your name at the top of the parse? If you don't actually care about that than they're fine. Everyone's fine.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No I just want to get groups and not be a liability on raids.

Rangers are fine in group content and they are not a liability on raids. The old Ranger memes still get repeated but I don't think I've seen anyone express genuine scorn towards them ever. They're not high tier but it also doesn't matter. The community just so doesn't give a fuck.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rangers are fine in group content and they are not a liability on raids. The old Ranger memes still get repeated but I don't think I've seen anyone express genuine scorn towards them ever. They're not high tier but it also doesn't matter. The community just so doesn't give a fuck.
Probably just sticking with monk.