Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
lul no Bone Fork? trash tier.
True story, I ended up buying one about 5 minutes after this was posted.
Been camping squire and AC off and on for a few days now, said fuck it :\

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finding an open camp can be the hardest part. Most picks of unrest have FP and BM camped now but there isn't enough yard groups anymore to spawn a new pick. Definitely easier to find a group as a tank than as a cleric though.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Finding an open camp can be the hardest part. Most picks of unrest have FP and BM camped now but there isn't enough yard groups anymore to spawn a new pick. Definitely easier to find a group as a tank than as a cleric though.

Probably from all the 2 boxing chanter/clerics I see around. I'm in Zogs guild too, but only as a filthy casual (aka friends and family). Curious to see how many make it to 50 and actually raid :p

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are the queue's dying down? I've just been logging on early and staying on if I'm home for the day. Not rushing to max level, just wandering around killing stuff. Did end up grouping for a while in Oasis last night to get 15. I tried Guk a little at level 10 but it was so crowded and I didn't have shrink yet so I bailed.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
So 3 of us are in Spirit of Eventide and didnt even know each other. LOL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are the queue's dying down? I've just been logging on early and staying on if I'm home for the day. Not rushing to max level, just wandering around killing stuff. Did end up grouping for a while in Oasis last night to get 15. I tried Guk a little at level 10 but it was so crowded and I didn't have shrink yet so I bailed.

Looks like it. I think primetime last night only got as high as 35 minutes. No queue in the early hours.
Thats a huge drop off from the 200+ that we had launch weekend. Monday the numbers fell off a cliff.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My last couple days have been disasters. Tremendously bad players, many many hours of lfg, waiting at the zone for afk people meanwhile our camp is taken, then picking around for 3 hours etc

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

I'm getting this error on my desktop trying to login, but I can log in on my laptop. I've restarted both computers and logged out my laptop. Anyway to fix this? I'm only trying to log in one account per machine so I don't know why it's flagged me.
1591293560686.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm getting this error on my desktop trying to login, but I can log in on my laptop. I've restarted both computers and logged out my laptop. Anyway to fix this? I'm only trying to log in one account per machine so I don't know why it's flagged me.
View attachment 275205

Sounds like you cheating son.

Quit RMTing those bat wings

sukik

I reset both computers, the router and the modem with no success. Both computers have been off all day so I don't know whats up. I guess no EQ for me until it works itself out.

rad

Lord of Guk
I reset both computers, the router and the modem with no success. Both computers have been off all day so I don't know whats up. I guess no EQ for me until it works itself out.

3dw8v4.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 275205
I've had this somethimes when i switched an account between machines to fast (probably with /q, havent seen it in a while).
Iirc proper logout on the machine it worked on + a few minutes waiting solved the problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user