Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had this somethimes when i switched an account between machines to fast (probably with /q, havent seen it in a while).
Iirc proper logout on the machine it worked on + a few minutes waiting solved the problem.
I think I /q'd lastnight without thinking about it. I logged both into my laptop, which was working, one at a time and logged out properly, did something else for a while, came back and now it's working fine.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Animated cartoon Cartoon Toy Head Animation Stuffed toy Organism

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Always miss out on Classic/Kunark with TLPs, so figured I'd give this one a go from start.

Just doing the one toon for awhile, figured a bard main would be a good choice, might do a druid box later for extra options.

Also in the market for a couple kronos/gear sets if anyone dealing in those.

I know fuck all about bards now, should be fun.

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are the queue's dying down? I've just been logging on early and staying on if I'm home for the day. Not rushing to max level, just wandering around killing stuff. Did end up grouping for a while in Oasis last night to get 15. I tried Guk a little at level 10 but it was so crowded and I didn't have shrink yet so I bailed.
Got 70m queue last night at 8pm est. It's dying down for sure, hopefully it'll be mostly gone by next Monday.

Xevy

Log Wizard
3m queue to get in right now. Apparently zone loading is like 3 minutes though. Gotta be some server settings they're fucking with.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
3m queue to get in right now. Apparently zone loading is like 3 minutes though. Gotta be some server settings they're fucking with.

All that really means is there are less people trying to play on the server. Not that DPG has gotten its act together...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Was hoping the zone lag from yesterday would be gone, guess not lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best was the 3-5 minute zone time the last month on Mangler. They told us it was all the LDoN instances spinning up.

I wonder if that's all the Aradune LDON instances too ;)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The best was the 3-5 minute zone time the last month on Mangler. They told us it was all the LDoN instances spinning up.

I wonder if that's all the Aradune LDON instances too ;)

Its pretty clear that all of this comes from their move to a cheaper host OR they screwed something royally in the Feb update. For nearly 2 months mangler crashed every 24-48 hours. It was finally fixed but in its place was the 3-5 min zone and 30 sec chat lag time from about 6pm-10pm every night. Now mangler is fine and Aradune is getting the crazy long zone times.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Looking at working on something to tank with outside of DE Cleric. Troll SK or Halfling Warrior? What benefits do Warriors have over an SK outside of DW? I know SK can FD pull but what are the benefits of either?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looking at working on something to tank with outside of DE Cleric. Troll SK or Halfling Warrior? What benefits do Warriors have over an SK outside of DW? I know SK can FD pull but what are the benefits of either?

Warriors get -1 off their DI roll. They usually have more AC on their class armor. High defensive skill caps, I think? And, of course, defensive at 55 in Kunark. Thanks to disciplines, their aggro can be okay.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I was pulling in Mistmoore as a 20 something necro last night. We killed too fast so I had to dip into that caster-heavy area behind the tomb. Not many games can give me the puckerfactor, but man one wrong turn and you screw over your group for like 10 minutes lol. Fun though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lol some faggot ass cleric named Chadly got all pissy I was kos to froglocks and kicked me from a group. Add him to the train list boys