Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Hail, Norrathians! It is almost time to begin a fantastic new adventure. The Time-Locked Progression servers Aradune and Rizlona are launching on May 27! It's time to begin new adventures and forge new alliances.

An EverQuest Progression Server is a way to experience EverQuest as it grew over time, starting during the earlier eras of the game. The Aradune Truebox Dedicated Progression and Rizlona Boxed Dedicated Progression servers begin with access to the original zones that were available at launch and will gradually add expansions every 3 months.

Need to know what to expect on Aradune and Rizlona?

Dedicated GM - Rizlona and Aradune are GM dedicated servers, this means they will be more visible on your server and petition queues will go direct to them. It is possible that there will be instances where other GMs may assist when available but most will go to your specific GMs. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more about your server's GMs!

Aradune Ruleset -
Mangler Ruleset for XP Progression
Agents of Change Enabled
Pick Zones Enabled

By playing on Aradune you agree to:

Absolutely No Automated/Unintended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is a ban including Aradune associated accounts.

Boxing any more than 2 characters will result in the following actions taken against your account. First Offence: A written warning from the GM. Second Offence: A 7 day suspension of account privileges on all Aradune related accounts. Third Offence: Permanent ban on all Aradune associated accounts.

Rizlona Ruleset -
Mangler Ruleset for XP Progression
Agents of Change Enabled
Pick Zones Enabled

By playing on Rizlona you agree to:

Absolutely No Automated/Unintended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is a ban including all Rizlona associated accounts.

To play on Aradune or Rizlona server when they launch, all you'll need is an All Access Membership. You can discover all of the perks of being an All Access Member and sign up here!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, if only "begin with access to the original zones that were available at launch " meant the truly original zones and not the remakes.

Also Truebox allows 2 characters. Isn't that a step back from no boxing, or do that mean 2 total, even if on different machines?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
TL;DR
Aradune = 1 box, 3 month unlocks.
Rizlona = Any # of boxes, 3 month unlocks.

Supposedly real GM's will police and enforce rules? I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
SO two new Agnarr's? Why not go to OOW and stop there with the new epics

• 3Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 3 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I am amazed by how many TLP EQ has been through. Counting these two 10 total...

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Will be interesting to see how popular Rizlona is and how many dipshit boxers run 3+ boxes on Aradune.

TLP is such a missed opportunity. There are so many inventive things they could do to make people excited about a TLP season. Path of Exile puts their system to shame.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I am amazed by how many TLP EQ has been through. Counting these two 10 total...

Sleeper, Combine, Fippy, Vulak, Ragefire, Lockjaw, Agnarr, Coirnav, Mangler, Selo. These two will be 11 and 12 assuming we don't count Quarm and Mayong which were more event servers than TLP.

FWIW, I think they will backpedal on the PoP lock for at least one of these servers. The precedent is already set because they changed Mangler in response to popular sentiment last year.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It blows my mind that they're doing TWO LDoN locked servers.

Still not really thinking outside the box on this shit.

As a Mangler player, I fucking LOVE these new TLPs, though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bleh ldon/pop locked again?

I liked agnarr. This is agnarr. I'll bite. Let's do this shit all over again

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was hoping for something wacky like high elf rogues or troll wizards or gnome monks or or or something new

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Agnarr was dope. Will they merge Agnarr with Aradune once LDON hits? That may breath new life back into Agnarr population.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Terrible. Prison servers.

So....gnome wizard Again?

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Did anyone on Agnarr actually go out of their way and get literally every BiS LDoN raid aug? I mean to the autistic level of having the exact set of Hp augs etc.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What do you like about Mangler?

Well, I want to advance past LDoN, so that's part of the reason.

These rulesets mean that the TLP hit won't be as hard as feared, so Mangler's population should stay decent. There's a big aversion to playing on a locked server, even if a lot of people do quit before GoD. With it being locked, even the players that do leave Mangler for a while to play on the new TLPs have reasons to come back.

Plus, given DPG's track record on doing anything right, I have my doubts as to how well the server will be policed.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Exactly why couldn't they launch these when everyone was quarantined again?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Exactly why couldn't they launch these when everyone was quarantined again?

They had to make an intern learn how to play EQ so he can ban people who he thinks are cheating ;)

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users