Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got some names i wanted at least

unknown.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Clearly the servers are crashing because these new servers are so popular it's proving there's an insatiable appetite for old school gaming that could usher in a new era for the mmorpg genre! Rejoice! This will spark another decade at least of theorycrafting on these forums!

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So I'm hoping with all the shit show of the past week they will drop some bonus exp days on us?
Hahahaha hahahaha. GOOD ONE!

No, they don't give a shit. There's been much worse days than this and we still never get any compensation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
It's why I stopped... enjoyed raiding with those dudes but a few bad apples in the bunch, wasn't worth it.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Clearly the servers are crashing because these new servers are so popular it's proving there's an insatiable appetite for old school gaming that could usher in a new era for the mmorpg genre! Rejoice! This will spark another decade at least of theorycrafting on these forums!
Just port the entire of everquest to the new unreal engine, add a few more mechanics to all nameds and balance item drops a bit and you have the next generation of mmo with so much content you could never complete everything

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone who got levels, if you didn't zone before the crash, you probably lost them all :)

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wonder which degenerate (who's 100% also playing Aradune server, I'm guessing) DDoS'd DBG. There's only, like, 30+ people it could be!

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't you just rent scalable server space from Amazon these days? Buckling under the load of a few thousand connections is pretty special in TYOL 2020.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea but think of all the philly cheese steaks you could buy with that server money instead. Just let the servers crash and laugh at your addicted fanbase.

• 1Worf

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not to make excuses for them, because I know they are raking in dough right now, but internet overall at least in Las Vegas has been spotty as fuck in multiple places. Work is in and out, home is in and out, so it could be some larger issue.

• 1Like

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Thats krazuel (darallan) a famous RMTer from our guilds. lmfao. He invents a reason to leave the guild every time he wants a fat paycheck.

• 1Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Just port the entire of everquest to the new unreal engine, add a few more mechanics to all nameds and balance item drops a bit and you have the next generation of mmo with so much content you could never complete everything

Yeah, I definitely see that being a good direction. And people don't care about graphics, just challenging cooperative gameplay, so they could save a lot of money there and really focus on mob AI and systems that enhance the dynamic group centric experience that really brings back the social nature of online gaming. It's really so simple I'm shocked it hasn't been done by now. Someone should make a thread to brainstorm these ideas. We could maybe even develop our own MMO based on the EQ model!

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I fucking love using Death and Venom as necro names, who gives a fuck lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also whoever was asking about streams Bobby is super knowledgeable and funny as hell -

• 1Like